THREE

AT THE DREAMLIKE CASINO

"Hey sunwoo , we shouldn't have come here

"Hey sunwoo , we shouldn't have come here . We were already grounded for drawing on grandfather's portrait . I am scared what if father punishes us big time today . I didn't even have my coming of age ceremony yet . Ah and i am not even an adult i shouldn't be at this type of places. And - ......." eric keeps on going without any sign of stopping.

"Could you just shut your mouth for a sec i am trying to find a good place to sit here . " sunwoo said looking irritated.

"But - ..."

"Shut it eric . Its not like they will recognize us . We have never been in this type of places where only average nobles gather . And they don't even know what we look like . They have only heard our names . So its okay ." sunwoo reassured eric .

" Okay then its fine .He he" eric said brightly .

"Now if you want to , you can go sit on the bar and i will go find some ladies to chat with . Is that okay my baby brother ? " sunwoo said it in a teasing voice .

"Oh okay ."

"Hey eric and don't use your real name , you dumbass "

" I AM NOT A DUMB ASS SUNWOO !!! " yelled eric but sunwoo had already dissappeared into the crowd.

Seeing sunwoo disappear eric decided to go sit on the stool in fornt of the bar.

"So sir , what would you like to have ?" asked the bartender giving the most happy face he can make . Because he can't loose his only job when his wife left him and his daughter alone . The truth is she eloped with the milkman.

"Hmmm .... mango juice ?"

"Sir I apologize but we only serve alcoholic drinks here not fruit juices" , the bartender looked feed up . (a/n: eric pls T_T )

"Then one glass of water with ice I will take. "eric smilingly said .

The bartender had a long shift so he just gave eric his glass of "water with ice"

After finishing his glass of water eric just sat there admiring the unfamiliar place . People chatting , drinking and playing the games . The place looked sparkling and exciting to him . He even got a little concerned seeing a drunk man getting dragged out of the casino by the big security guy . (a/n: securi--- take them away !!)

"Does this type of thing always happen ?" eric asked to himself but out loud.  He got caught off guard when someone actually replied to him .

"Yeah it is a daily occurrence here . By the way I am Han . Han Jisung " he reached out his hand to eric for a hand shake .

And eric shook his hands looking rather confused .

"So I haven't seen you here before. Is this your first time visiting here ?" asked han .

"Ah...yes " eric said feeling a bit uncomfortable. Actually there was no one who approached him like this before . Usually it was him being all outgoing and reaching out to people in palace . But when the role switched he didn't know what to do or how to respond . It was all new to him . (a/n: our erigi T_T)

"You don't need to feel uncomfortable.I'm a good guy i swear."

Eric thought to himself "Oh its totally not suspicious, right? Right ? "

"Oh by the way I still didn't get your name ."

"Oh its Er-... No its Karson" 'phew almost told my real name' Eric took a breath in relief . He was glad he didn't prove that Sunwoo's statement of him being a dumbass was a truth .

"So karson who did you come here with someone or are you alone ?" han smirked .

"I came here with my ............"eric felt a hand land on his shoulder ".......brother. " he finished his sentence and turned back to see whose hand it was . After seeing that person eric got so shocked that he fell from the stool .

"Well hello my dear brother "Karson" . And you are ?" hyunjae asked han while helping eric get up from the floor .

"Its Han Jisung . And you must be his brother that he came here with? "

"Oh yes that would me . Right my dear brother "KARSON" . And I think me and my little brother "KARSON" needs to talk for a moment. So we will take our leave Mr.Han ." hyunjae said glaring at eric .

Eric could feel hyunjae's burning gaze and also could clearly see that hyunjae was very angry . Eric could also tell that he and sunwoo are now fucked .

Han let them go knowing it was their family matter and hyunjae looked very angry but he also got disappointed that he couldn't scam eric and how much of a easy pray he was . "Huh its really was a nice opportunity" han whispered under his breath leaving the place .

"Now my dear brother "karson" what the fuck are you doing here ? And where is sunwoo?"

"Hyung I am sorry , please forgive me , it was all sunwoo's idea i didn't even want to come here . He said it would be fun and you guys wouldn't even find out that we are missing from the palace ."eric blabbered all of it .

"Oops" he put his hands on his mouth realising he spilled all of the beans .

"Where is sunwoo?" hyunjae asked .

"I don't know he left me alone to chat with some girls. I was so scared in this place you know hyung? " eric said while clinging to hyunjae and giving him the puppy eyes . (a/n: eric we know you weren't scared )

Sunwoo was chatting with some girls. And the boys they brought with them were all getting jealous. But some boys were also getting smitten with his flirtyness . Well nobody can ignore Sunwoo's charms and we all know that .That boy can make everyone fall in love with him. He is literally crazy about making everyone fall in love with him .

"And that dumbass just sto - " hyunjae garbed sunwoo by his ears .

"Ouch ahh......." sunwoo groaned in pain. "Ladies sorry I need to take this brat with me " hyunjae exclaimed .

"Ah please take us with you too " one girl shouted . Like who would not. Hyunjae is very handsome like really really handsome. Well anyway he is really handsome .

"Another day ladies "hyunjae winked . And all ladies almost died from it .

Hyunjae brought sunwoo outside the casino where he left eric earlier.

"Ahh hyung its hurts . " sunwoo pouted while saying .

"It should hurt . Do you know how mad sangyeon hyung got when you two brats weren't in the palace . You should also thank him that father doesn't know you two are outside the palace right now ."

"It was all eric's idea . Don't blame me" said sunwoo while caressing his now red ear .

"You brat !! You are lying again . Eric already told me about everything and how you forced him to come here ."

"Hah forced !! YOU DUMBASS!!" sunwoo glared at eric . Upon seeing that eric just stood there and mouthed sorry .

"Anyway lets go home . We got dinner with father today .And be ready to get scolded by sangyeon hyung . "

Both eric and sunwoo's face dropped.

" Well at least dad does not know about their palace escape yet . Otherwise it would have been a really bad situation."sunwoo thought to himself .

AUTHOR'S NOTE : 🎶THEY CALL ME "LITTLE BAD" BAD BAD . NANO UNIT CHECK CHECK CHECK . 🎶

I'm sorry T_T

Well our sunwoo is little bad yk 😏

THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING