Aesthetic

All rights reserved ©

"yuanfen; of relationships, predestined."

Epigraph

"I can't remember anything without you."

- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Synopsis

Yinah

I've officially done it this time. I've lost my mind, or more like my life. I don't remember a single thing about my sophomore year or half of my junior year. I don't remember the gorgeous (and obnoxious) hockey dude being my boyfriend. He's got to be making some of the stuff up, right? And since when have I been into jocks? Granted, he's the sexiest jock out there and let's not forget he's determined to 'woo' me, and maybe just maybe I may not remember my old mementoes with him but I wouldn't mind making new ones

Noah
Every time Yinah looks at me with those confused hazel eyes, my heart breaks just a little but more. But, there's no way I am giving up on us. We're end game. She's the yin to my yang and I am not going to let her go. She says she doesn't date jocks, well jokes on her because she is going to be with this one. I'm going to show her one by one how good it was and how good it can be and all she needs to do is trust and believe in us.

Forgetting Number Fourteen

Yinah & Noah

Playlist

Memories (Maroon 5)

Never Forget You (Zara Larson, MNEK)

Break My Heart Again (Finneas)

Stuck With U (Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber)

Stay (Maurice William & The Zodiac)

more to come....

Chapter 1: tomorrow, 07/02/2022

_____________________________________

I intend to finish this novel by the end February 2024. It's meant to be a V-Day thing. I've wanted to dabble with amnesia, just didn't figure out how.

This idea struck me when I had shampoo half-way through my face and I was so excited I smiled and ate some of the lather.

East Side University is a fictional place, so is the town Sorrento. It is geographically located in the East Coast (United States), I'd say somewhere in Rhode Island.

Also, a lot of the characters you meet on here won't be straight white leads. We're in 2023, and guess what? More than 40% of students enrolled at US universities identify themselves with a different race/ethnicity. We need diversity when we talk about university and high schools in English speaking countries because migration is high here.

Let's start writing about characters that are diverse and include them.

Happy Lunar Year ( I know I'm late)

And

Happy Rose Day 🌹

Let the V-Day celebrations begin.

For all the single lads and ladies, we love you and you guys get to experience the joys and tribulations of dating all year long! Trust me, a lot of people in relationships are living vicariously through you and your expeditions!

You are important to our romance community, because without you, there won't be a lot of things to write about ;)

We 💖 you.