"Also?"

" I won't stop doing anything you can do"

She began to dance again and also increased the volume and I shouted " Bhawna. Please stop, you will get hurt"

"I know you are there for me if I fall and you won't let me hurt. I know Aryan Ji" she said while dancing

Well I won't deny but I am feeling butterflies!!

Control Aryan. I said to myself and plugged off the plug.

"What Aryan ji No" she screams while scrunching her nose and pouting looking so cute.

"No ! It's already 12 and you should sleep" I said whole walking towards her.

Then she began to tap both her legs on the ground and over her hands up and down like a kid "No no no ! Plz play the music Aryan ji"

"No!"

She titled her face to the right and with her puppy eyes she pleaded "Please Aryan ji"

I can melt any time for her if she will do like this and now as I know I am in love with her, my crazy heart is bouncing.

I shook my head and she narrows her eyes at me "I will not talk to you" she folded her arms around her chest and looked aside.

"Bhawna, Listen to me"

"No"

I sigh "Okay, You wanna have umm Ferrero Rocher?" I asked

She looked at me raising her brows "chocolate?"

I nod and then she nodded with a grin.

"Perfect, you like a good girl you sit here and I will bring it for you" I said and she quickly sat on the sofa.

I walked in the kitchen and brought her favourite chocolates.

Well I know because.....(flashback)

"Mom we have to bring something else as well?" I asked taking out the list of books which I have to bring for my exams.

"Aaa I don't think so, but take Bhawna And Saumya along with you boys, even they are going to buy books and stuff" mom said and hearing the name Bhawna my heartbeat increased slightly.

Kanav and I took booked a cab to go to the market which have a lot of rush.

"Here comes Bhawna and Saumya" Kanav said and I looked at their side.

"Hi" both of them said and I just nodded looking at Bhawna whose head is down and is looking a bit shy. Why?

I sat on the front and three of them behind.

I was just looking at Bhawna through the mirror, at the smiling face.

I don't know what's this in me that I keep on looking at her.

I acted like a bodyguard through out the crowd.

Then we all brought books after that Saumya said "Bhawna let's have kit kat"

"Yup and Ferrero"

"We don't have money Bhawna"

"I have saved some" she grinned

"Crazy about ferrero, marry it na"

"I can" she began to laugh and I smiled.

She looked at me and her smile decreased, she began to look here and there.

What's wrong with her? 😂

(Flashback ends)

I took the chocolates out and sat beside her.