shim

shim

"what was your wish ?" we're at the rooftop on this big castle right now. we're leaning on the railings while watching the moon together.

"to capture a picture with you. silly right ?" i chuckled and he did too, his dimples peeking.

"my wish was to hear your sweet yes." then he turned to me. i was shocked on what i heard, he really did wish that ?! he must be tired of waiting for a long time.

"yes i know it's shocking right ? i didn't know why i wished that. i thought it was impossible but riki really helped me big time so i returned the favor, is to save his life." he placed his arm around my shoulders and placed his chin above my head.

"we finished our wishes at the same time, we're really soulmates." he chuckled softly then grabbed my cheeks and looked in to my eyes.

he leaned his face slowly as i did too the finally let our lips met. his lips we're soft and his touch was gentle. it was a mix of strawberry and peaches and i placed my hands on his nape as i deepened the kiss.

we backed away and our foreheads touching then i looked down of embarrassment, my cheeks heating up, good thing it was dark so that he can't see my red cheeks.

he lifted my chin up and stared in to my eyes again, "i love you shim, really."

"i love you too."

..

"so you two are a thing now ?!" sunoo squaled as he pointed out our hands, holding in to each other.

"hey tone down your voice they might hear !!" heeseung smacked sunoo's head and he pouted.

"if ever jungwon leaves you, just call me and i'll be his replacement." jay placed his arms around me and jungwon pushed him and glared.

"hands off asshole." jungwon slapped jay's arm and placrd his hands arms around me instead.

"let's celebrate !!"

miel
     last chapter !! 😭