11 ☆

shim

shim

my alarm rang for the day signaling me to wake up it's currently 6 am shit i forgot to adjust my alarm damn it.

i only have 30 minutes left so i rushed to the bathroom to wash my face atleast and brushed my hair fastly.

i put on my uniform and i didn't even bother eating breakfast so i went out of my apartment and locked the gate. this is an exercise for me i guess. it's currently 6:20 and it's a ten minute walk for fucks sake.

i removed my heels and ran barefoot to the company. ik people are giving me weird stares now come on.

beep beep

i looked back and saw jay on his tesla.

"hey i can give you a ride you're running late now come on !!" i literally jumped on his car causing my head to bump while he laughed his ass off.

he sped up his car real quick causing me feel dizzy and nauseous.

"SLOW THE FUCK DOWN I DON'T WANNA DIE YET." he was laughing all the time and it's not helping.

i nearly passed out and closed my eyes and now we're at the front of the company.

"thank you for the ride, please don't do that again." i mouthed weakly. i think i saw a glimpse of jesus and his angels above or not.

"aw is my baby concern~ don't worry i'll be careful. goodbye baby." he pinched my cheeks hardly and drove away.

"asshole."

i saw them already at the front door with luggages..?

"shim !! where's your luggage ?" yuna walked up to me and asked. luggage ???

"hey boss texted us last night, don't tell me you didn't read it." she crossed her arms and i checked my phone. he really texted oh i'm such a dumbass.

"where are we going anyway ?"

"to jejudo for 2 days we have a project there." 2 fucking days and i didn't bring anything with me.

i looked at heeseung and sunoo for help but they just looked away. those idiots.

we entered the van and sunoo is beside me and jungwon is on the front seat.

we're going to jejudo so we're riding on a fucking plane ? please this day gets worse and worser. praying for my soul.

..

after hours of driving, we finally arrived at the airport. sunoo handed me my ticket and we're gonna go inside the plane now.

2B ? i searched for the seat and oh great. jungwon is seating on 2A. i want to seat beside sunoo so i can choke him when the airplane takes off.

i just sat down beside him looking at the front hoping he won't glance at my direction.

"please wear you seatbelts as we take off, enjoy the ride." the pilot announced, enjoy my ass. the air conditioner is on yet i'm sweating and my hands are shaking. i bounced my leg up and down unpatiently. i closed my eyes shut as i gripped on my seat.

"is this your first time riding a plane ?" i opened my eyes and saw him looking at me eyes filled with concern. i nodded at him and,

"hold my hand." what the fuck omg. i just hold his hand as if i have another choice because i'm really scared right now i might piss on my seat.

i feel the airplane leaving on the cemented floor and i squeezed his hand as he squeezed back. that took very long.

"thank you." he nodded and put on his earphones and closed his eyes. i'm feeling drowsy and my eyes feels heavy, i hugged the pillow and fell into a deep slumber.

— miel
     the progress omg.