19 ☆

shim

shim

tonight is the night. i woke up at 1 pm having a long sleep so i can be awake and stay up all night be cause of the carnival.

i feel nervous for no reason and this is my first time atrending the carnival. i ate my late lunch and washed up. dried my hair and gave my hair some waves. ironed my dress and also cleaned my heels.

it's currently 3 pm and i decided to do my makeup since it requires time, i need to be on time at 5:30 since i am the secretary, i need to be earlier than the guests and also the boss.

i finished fixing my on 5 and looked myself on the mirror. wow you go girl, this is not me this is patricia. kidding. i look really different, i'm inlove with myself.

my doorbell rang and i grabbed my purse and slipped on my high heels, not forgetting to grab my instax. i opened the door and saw sunoo in pink ?!

i scanned him from head to toe, he is wearing a white silk looking long sleeve with his black trousers and also a coat hanging loosely on his shoulders looking him like a prince

i also looked inside the car and saw heeseung in red hair, they look so handsome.

"done checking us out ? tsk i know we're handsome now get in princess time's ticking." sunoo opened the door for me and pushed me to the backseat.

we drove to the venue and it was a big white castle. i didn't know jungwon is that rich to build his own castle ?!

we entered inside and it was very crowded, people already on the dancefloor with their drink on their hands, some are chatting and everyone was wearing suits and dresses looking like a princes and princesses.

i saw jay and sunghoon walking towards us. jay had his hair down wearing a beige coat with black longsleeves underneath that cost than my life.

sunghoon parted his beautiful snow hair, hands on his pockets as he slowly walked in our way.

"holy shit shim you're so beautiful i might fall in love." jay dramatically placed his hand where his heart is and started to act like fainting. we laughed at his act as i looked down, blushing at the compliment.

"guys let's take a picture one by one !" i suggested taking turns, capturing the unforgettable moments as we striked a pose in front of the lens.

"good evening everyone ! is the food good ?" i looked at the owner of the voice and there he is. looking so beautiful in his green clothing with a coat that hugged his wide shoulders. he parted his hair, his forehead in full view shining.

he chuckled as he received some yes and screams. he continued his speech and scanned the whole area and he looked at me, not leaving my eyes.

he finished his speech and walked down to the stage and walked towards my seat.

"you look ethereal tonight babe." he suddenly sat down the seat beside mine and leaned closer to me as i feel my cheeks heating up at the closeness.

"you look very handsome too." i dropped my head in embarassment as i complimented back and he chuckled. the lights suddenly turned dim and a slow music  suddenly turned on.

"shall we dance ms. jung ?" he placed his hand in front of me. i taked it as he guided me tot he dance floor. he guided me and placed his hand on my waist, and took my to place it on his shoulder.

we swayed on the music in unison, not leaving our eyes glued on each other feeling like we're the only one's in the center.

..

"jungwon can i uhm take a picture like with me and you ?" he chuckled on my request as he told me to give me my camera.

he positioned the camera higher so that we can be caught on the frame, " 1,2 smile !!" he clicked the button and posed for the second picture. i also took a photo of him.

he suddenly grabbed my shoulders to face him and held my hands. he took a deep breath before saying,

"shim, i actually like you for a long time now. remember when i let you called you over when you weren't the secretary that time, it was love at first sight. i'm sorry for being hard in you and also i care for you, i love you shim." he said, his eyes full of sincerity as i teared up a little on his confession.

"i liked you for a very long time now too jungwon, i was a coward for not saying it since we're highschool." i chuckled at the bitter memory.

"so shim, will you be my girlfriend ?" i looked at him, widening my eyes at the brave move. my heart was ready to jump out from my chest and my hands were shaking.

"yes jungwon." i managed to answer him in the middle of my sobs then he hugged tightly and kissed my forehead.

"thank you shim, my wish now is complete because of you." he mumbled. wish ...?

suddenly a white smoke appeared on both of our sides and we broke the hug.

"you have a genie too ?!" i looked at him surprised at the revelation. so i wasn't the only one.

"yes, this is riki my genie. he was a human before but he was cursed and syclla placed him in a bottle and gave him a mission." i nodded at his words and looked at jane. her hand doesn't have a chain anymore, she's free.

i hugged her tightly and cried. i saved her.

"thank you for saving me master." she said in between her cries, still locked in my embrace.

— miel
     long chapter hehet. the book is ending 🙁