15 ☆

shim

shim

"here take my clothes." he gave me some white shirt and sweatpants that i think will fit me.

"what about you ?"

"i'll be going home naked i think." he laughed like a maniac and i slapped his head.

"getting comfortable are we ? you just slapped your boss." he pouted like a kid and rubbed the spot that i hit.

"oh i'm sorry haha got carried away ig."

"no i'm kidding. i'm glad my workers are getting comfortable with me, but sometimes they would just avoid me and get scared. am i that scary ?" he was asking me a question that i seemed not to comprehend since i am busy staring at him.

"oh sometimes... you're scary but you look like you can never hurt a fly."

"i do taekwondo tho."

"okay you're scary." i ran away to the bathroom and locked it.

"hey get back here !!"

..

"ooh shim looking great in yang jungwon's clothes !!" sunoo exclaimed and teased me so i slapped his head away.

sunghoon approached me and gave me his jacket.

"here take this, wrap up you might be cold." he said coldly and walked away. did i do something ?

i chased him and held his shoulders, i was panting and he waited for me to speak up.

"hey you shouldn't ran, you might get in trouble." then he handed me an inhaler that he carries all the time.

"did i do something hoon ? you're avoiding me :( " i wore a sad face at him. he sighed and breathe deeply.

"i can't believe i'm saying this but your bff is jealous of yang jungwon." he looked away and crossed his arms. huffing and pouting like a kid who didn't let his mother buy him a treat.

"aw you're still bitter from that lmao. don't worry you're still my bff, now bff time !!"

..

the driver dropped us off in our homes. i entered my apartment and started washing up. i cooked dinner and also washed jungwon's clothes and sunghoo's jacket.

jungwon's clothes smells so good. i was startled when my phone started to ring. oh it's just sunoo.

"hello sunshit what do u want ?"

"you already have smth to wear at the carnival ? it's just around the corner btw."

"oh shit i still don't have to wear !!"

"great. you're shopping with me tomorrow, i also didn't bought some clothes also. oh !! and the gang is present. no backing out."

"ugh fine goobye asshole."

"goodbye shimmy."

— miel
     short chap since i ran out of ideas sorry

shim
sunoo