18 ☆

shim

shim

feeling good today, i woke up earlier than my alarm hah. since tomorrow is already the carnival, i'm very excited.

i cleaned the house since it's still early and cooked breakfast. bread & eggs my ultimate combo.

i showered and also prepared myself, putting a little bit of makeup just because i'm feeling like it. i walked to the company and waited for him outside.

a man with blonde hair walked up to me, ngl he's very very handsome.

"shim goodmorning !" i was confused how did he know my name ?!

"bitch am i that handsome for you to forget my name ?" he smirked proudly and i punched his arm.

"yes okay you're handsome now go away sunghoon i have work." i pushed him away but he didn't budge. he looked at me seriously and cleared his throat.

"btw, do you have a date tomorrow ?" he asked me seriously.

"hoon i'm sorry to say but i already have." i dropped my head down, feeling sorry and sad.

"it's jungwon isn't it ?" i nodded and he smiled bitterly. i engulfed him in to a hug and patted his back, muttering sorry's.

"it's okay shim. actually i am very happy jungwon making a move. he's also happy and smiling these days and i know it's you behind those. so please take care of him, he's very precious." i nodded and backed away from the hug.

"i'm still mad how can you not fall in love with this face." he joked then striked a pose and i slapped his arm.

"yea right i know you're handsome but you're an idiot. btw you look good in blonde keep that." i heard someone cleared their thtoat and i saw jungwon standing over my back.

"i've been here for ages we're already late let's go." he grabbed my hand and dragged me inside the company. we entered the elevator and went up to his office.

"do i have a meeting this afternoon ms. jung ?" he broke the silence inside the elevator and i looked on my board filled with his schedules.

"uh yes sir you have a meeting this 1 at mr. jeon's and 3 on-"

"please reschedule those meetings and clear my schedule for this afternoon." then he walked away to his office and went inisde. weird.. where is he going this time ?

..

jungwon

"what hair color suits me the most ?" i asked heeseung as i entered his shared workspace with sunoo.

"why so sudden is it for tomorrow ?" i nodded as he glued his eyes on the computer screen and typed fastly.

"try blue !!" sunoo suddenly shouted and ran closer to us.

"are you insane ?"

"try it promise it will look cool on you, it's shim fav color !!" sunoo exclaimed and covered his mouth after then realized what he just said.

i rolled my eyes and walked away. i went to the parking lot and entered my car and drove away to the salon.

the stylist worked on my hair for 3 hours and it's currently 2 pm and i feel tired. i haven't ate lunch yet and i'm very hungry.

last touch on my hair and it's done. it definitely looks so cool, sunoo's choice is very good. i paid to the cashier and grabbed lunch the decided to go back to the company.

as i opened the door, the people turned their heads on me and started whispering to each other. as usual the girls are squealing and hitting each other, ikr i'm handsome.

"look at him he actually went blue because of shi-" i covered sunoo's mouth and widened my eyes on him.

"yea looking good in blue sunoo has some taste." heeseung said and sunoo looks so proud of himself, flipping his invisible long hair and i just shaked my head on them.

i went up and went to my office. i stopped at shim's workspace and she noticed me standing in front of her and her eyes widened at the sight.

"does blue look good on me ?" i walked up closer to her and rested my chin on my hand that leaned on her table. i saw a faint blush appeared on her cheeks as she looked down. i chuckled at the sight.

she looked up and scanned my face, "y-yes it looks good, you're handsome you want to hear them right ?" she sarcastically said as i grinned. i pinched her cheek and walked away, entered my office and sat on my chair.

i laughed at her reaction and shaked my head.

cute.