Chapter 3

❀ Sophia's P

❀ Sophia's P.O.V

"I am very much excited. Gosh! I wish I also find my mate today."said Rosie joining her palms tightly while we all're seated in the car.

"Rose! You'd find if it's in your fate. Don't be that dramatic now."I said rolling my eyes.

My mom and sister are absolutely same when it comes to this topic, always over enthusiastic. Even dad's a little bit like them, but, why not me? Why do I always feel that I haven't inherited a single feeling or quality from them.

Suddenly, my over dramtic sister's scream brings me out of my thoughts.
"What happened Rose?"said dad.

"Uhh, sorry for the screaming dad, but I actually forgot to bring my make-up kit for the final touch up."she says, somewhat embarrassed.

"Seriously Rosie, you are impossible! What if your mate sees you in less or no make-up?" I grunted, still enough for her to hear, perks of being a werewolf!

She glared at me and I shrugged. We had begun to fight already but then mom said,"Enough girls! We are going to find you both your mates and you both are fighting like cats here. Just say a single word and I'll kill you both with my bare hands." I must say she's really scary when angry. If she said it, she meant it. Obviously we both couldn't say a single word and reached the 'event' after 10 more minutes.

The place was looking over decorated. It was like there are hundreds of weddings today. I have come 2 times before, but today's different. Then I remember that the most influential personalities are also coming today, the unmated alphas of other packs and the Alpha King himself. I let out a sigh and get out of the car.

We had just got ourselves checked and entered the gate when some of mom's 'old' friends saw us and came to us. These ladies were also omegas. Before finding mates, all these used to be very close but when they found warriors as their mates and mom found dad, who was an omega, they started seeing mom as a trash.Mom told that out of them Mrs Lila was the most wicked.

Mrs Lila hugged mom, obviously showing fake affection. Mom became awkward around her. I can see a wicked smile plastered on Lila's face, she is definitely going to say something to hurt mom.

"Oh darling Emma, we are meeting after a whole year after the previous hunt. How are you doing?"said Lila.

"I have been doing good Lila. How've you been doing?"asked mom with a nervous smile.

"Oh! I am extremely good my dear Emma."she said and then glanced at us."You brought both your daughters here. Ah! They have no mark. They are unmated, I see. No problem, they'll get an omega as you got, I pray they get one in this hunt only. Oh! I forgot to tell you, my eldest daughter was mated to a high ranking warrior last year and they are getting married the next month. I wanted to invite you for the wedding too but some high class people would be attending so I would not be able to invite you. I am so sorry darling!"she said making my blood boil!

Rose encircled my hands with her or else I would have gone to that Lila and killed her for talking to my mother like that. She passed us a good for nothing smirk and left with her friends who were acting like her tail.

"Gosh! I so want to kill her." I said, hell angry on her remarks.

"Feelings are mutual Sophie. Leave her and you both go for your final touch-up to the room allotted to you." Mom said, sighing.

Here, in the hunt, females were allotted some rooms so that they could do their final touch-up. I guess 5 females were allotted one room. We went to our allotted room and caught a glimpse of Lila's daughters. I don't know their names but I can say that they both are definitely like their mother.

The door jerked open and we found the princess, Alpha King's sister, Princess Violet entering our room. We bent down as fast as we could and kept our right hand on our heart, as a mark of respect for the royalty. We've been allotted this small room as we're omegas and Lila's daughters are also the daughter of a female Omega. But what's the princess doing here?

The princess chuckles and asks us to get up. The girls, Belle and Brenda, as I had come to know when they were talking, tried to be friendly with princess Violet but she didn't even look at them and came to us.

"Hii! I am Violet." The pricess said, forwarding her hand towards me for a handshake.

I shaked the hand nervously and said,"Your Grace, who doesn't know you? I am Sophia. Umm, if you don't mind, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, go on Sophia, but, just don't call me that. Call me by my name, Violet. I hate that princess tag."

She has a fierce personality and I think she is a radical, just like me.

"V.. Violet, you are a princess, you must have been allotted a luxurious room and you are here, why?"

"I am a revolutionary, I hate that class devision. This was the only room which had four people so I sneaked out of my room and came here. I do not like being treated differently."she said and immediately grabbed a very high position in my heart.

"Oh, great! You know what, your thoughts are exactly like my sister. By the way Violet, you are so pretty and young. I guess you are 21, right?", Rose says.

"No girl, I am 23."she says and Rose makes an O face.

In the 1 hour remaining for the hunt to start, we became very good friends of the princess. She did not have a little bit attitude of being a royal.

I, Rose and Violet were talking when a huge ringing sound alarmed us and someone said on speakers,"The hunt is about to start in 5 minutes, all the ladies please come to the grounds."

♡♡♡