"You don't regret it, do you?" he asked.

Lucy raised her brown. "If I was going to regret it, why would I run after you?"

"Because you couldn't resist me any longer." Lucy rolled her eyes again and was about to get off but Gojo gripped her waist. "I'm kidding. Sorta."

"You're an idiot."

Gojo sat up and smiled at her. "But I'm your idiot, aren't I?" He leaned in closer and kissed Lucy. Lucy closed her eyes before her hands reached up and cupped his face. Gojo pulled her closer until her bare chest rested on his. He reached up and ran his fingers down her spine. Gojo was about to grip her bottom until Lucy pulled away and got off. "Really? We were having fun."

"I'm gonna go wash up before I clean my sheets," she said before grabbing Gojo's clothes, very aware of his eyes not leaving her naked form, and tossing them to him. "You wanna stay here, fine, but go clean yourself up first."

Gojo gave her a suggestive grin. "Oooh, how about we wash up together? You know what they say: shower sex is the hottest sex next to angry/makeup sex."

Lucy slowly walked over to him. She tilted his chin back and kissed him deeply. Gojo kissed back and cupped her cheek as her hand slid up his knee, up his thigh, until she cupped his excitement in her hand.

Gojo thought that was her way of saying yes. But the girl pulled away and looked Gojo right in his amazing eyes and said, "No."

With that, Lucy slowly and very painfully slid her hand off Gojo's excitement before making her way towards the bathroom. The Jujutsu Sorcerer couldn't believe what just happened. Never in his 27 years did any of his past flings tease him like that. It's usually a hit it and quit it situation. A one and done. But he felt himself getting more excited as the girl basically cupped him in the one place he needs to her to be on the most. And the small things that Lucy does to him, whether she realizes it or not, make him fall for her more.

"That little tease," Gojo whispered happily before getting up and rushing toward her. He picked Lucy up by her waist and hauled her over his shoulder. "You're not going anywhere. I'll make sure you're unable to walk right before sunrise."

》》》》

If it wasn't for the fact that Lucy trained every single day, then she would have been sore. Just as promised, Gojo and Lucy kept going at it until sunrise. Whenever Lucy found a minute of rest, there's Gojo ready for the next round. She didn't even have the energy to kick Gojo out when he finally decided to sleep. Unfortunately, he fell asleep on top of her. Now they're late meeting Itadori.

There was an incident at the movie theater. Three bodies were found but the odd thing was, all of their bodies were 'reshape.' They didn't look like bodies at all. It looked like creatures that came out of a movie, which is why they were there to investigate.

"What took you guys so long?" Itadori asked as Gojo and Lucy met up with him.

"Your stupid teacher wouldn't wake up," Lucy explained as she crossed her arms.

Gojo stretched. "I found this new workout routine that I've been dying to try and it really works wonders." He gave Lucy a teasing grin. "I'm sure Lulu would like it."

"You're delusional," Lucy stated flatly.

"Really? What kind is it? Maybe I should give it a go," Itadori suggested.

Lucy gave him a look. "No, you wouldn't."

Gojo chuckled as he placed his hand on top of the kid's head. "Yeah, this is more of an adult workout. It gets pretty intense."