Ren Jiaqi, who was originally listening to the two people quietly on the side, heard this, his expression could not help but become active, and his eyes looked straight at Qin Mu and other answers.

"Actually, I don't know very well." Mother said, "But every time they come to dinner, they seem to have a good relationship. I have no other requirements, as long as Lisa is good to Jungkook."

"Then rest assured, she is an ordinary woman who can marry into the Jeon family, which is her character." Mrs. Ren said, "not to mention the marriage, it is good to say that marriage is good. At that time, Wu's bankruptcy was almost bankrupt. Just point to your Jeon's funds, can she treat Jungkook well. "

"Don't mention these." Mother waved her hand.

Several people changed the topic and talked about skin care. During the period, Ren Jiaqi attentively served tea to the two elders. The Jeon mother cited the wife to give birth to a cute and beautiful daughter.

In the evening, Mrs. Ren took her daughter to leave Jeon's house, and Ren Jiaqi couldn't help but sound like: "Mom, was Brother Jeon's illness really so serious? Must he get married by marriage?"

"Isn't it." Mrs. Ren said, "Actually, all the suitable girls that your aunt Jeon can find have been found. None of them are willing to marry in the past. The Qin family has no way to use the method of marriage. Wu, who is about to go bankrupt, is a good saying to marry. In fact, he bought a daughter-in-law for money. "

"But that day ... I think Brother Jeon is very good, no problem." Ren Jiaqi said.

"Jungkook's disease is here ..."  mother pointed to her temple. "He's normal when it's not sick, but no one can control it when he starts to get sick. He is still a special soldier. You have seen him. Who is willing to marry his girl to someone who has the skill and can get sick at any time? "

"Moreover, the president of Wu's last marriage was not his own daughter, and her niece was pushed out." Mrs. Ren said, "If there is a way, your aunt jeon will not want such a wife."

"Are you saying that Aunt  is not satisfied with her current daughter-in-law?" Ren Jiaqi's eyes flashed.

"Can you be satisfied?" Mrs. Ren glanced at her daughter. "She wanted you to be her daughter-in-law at first."

Ren Jiaqi lowered her eyes and the Jungkook rescued her that day.

==

After finishing the handover, it was more than seven o'clock when I looked at the watch. Young Master Jeon grabbed his coat and rushed to the right and said, "I'm going back first."

"It's so late, sister-in-law should be anxious." Dayou also reflected.

"Go here first today," Jungkook said. "As for the security measures in the community, you will do it yourself."

"Yes."

"Also, whistle, you can count how many positions can be vacated, try to arrange our own people." Jungkook ordered the whistle.

"Come on, captain."

Jungkook nodded, grabbed the car key and walked to the parking lot. On the way, he met a couple. The two seemed to have just returned from the supermarket. They carried a lot of things in their hands. The bag in the man's hand fell halfway down. One, the woman hurriedly shouted in the back: "My husband, husband, something has fallen."

The man heard quickly turn around and picked it up, and then the two went on to go home.

Such a simple and ordinary scene, but echoed in Jungkook's mind for a long time, following him all the way.

"Jungkook, Jungkook?" Lisa turned around and looked at the man in a daze leaning on the kitchen door.

"..." Jungkook blinked and ignored her.

"What's wrong with you?" Lisa didn't have a good air. "What about you COS?"

"Wife-in-law ..." Jungkook said, "Can you not call me by my name."

"What to call then ?" Lisa wondered.

"Look, you are my wife, who am I?"

"Husband."

"Eh!" Jungkook smirked.

"..." Lisa froze for a moment and then reacted instantly, laughing and scolding, "childish."

"Why is this naive?" Young Master Jeon was anxious. "When I first came back, I especially observed that the other couples were all shouting at each other's husbands and wives. Only you always called my name.

"OK, OK, don't shout names in the future." Lisa said with a smile.

"Really?"

Lisa nodded seriously.

"Then what did you call me just now?" Jungkook asked in a good mood.

" Husband, take the dishes out." Lisa pointed to the dishes on the stove.

Jungkook was shouted and felt comfortable, feeling that he could carry the entire stove.