Emeralds around the mountain, Jeon House.

Mother Jeon is entertaining the wife of the president of the Ren Family Foundation in the garden.

"Mrs. Ren, how come you have time to visit today, and brought so many gifts." In fact, the relationship between Jeon's mother and Mrs. Ren was good in the past, but it was a bit embarrassing since the last time Jungkook was rejected.

Mrs. Ren smiled a little embarrassedly. Ren Jiaqi on the side said: "Aunt Jeon, we came here today to express our special thanks."

"Thank you?" Jeon mother wondered.

"Yes, yes." Mrs. Ren said through the words, "Qiqi was hijacked by bad guys some time ago, thanks to Jungkook who saved her."

"Jungkook saved Qiqi?" Mother jeon wondered, "What's going on?"

"That day ..." Ren Jiaqi repeated the plot of that day from beginning to end, and then said sincerely, "If that day was not Brother Jeon, I still do n't know what would happen, so today my mom and I came here specially Thank him. "

"It's just ... Brother Jeon doesn't seem to be at home." Ren Jiaqi has been here for a long time. There is only Jeon's mother at home.

"He doesn't live here," Jeon explained. "He moved out with his wife after he got married."

"Brother Jeon is married?" Ren Jiaqi's expression was stunned, and there was a little loss in her eyes.

"Where does he live? We will visit again someday." Mrs. Ren said quickly.

"No, I will tell Jungkook that you have been here." Jeon mother smiled. "In fact, you don't have to be too concerned. Jungkook this child has been kind and good in skill, for him, ah, can He will be very happy to help others. "

At this time, the maid brought afternoon tea. The relationship between Mrs. Ren and Jeon's mother was good. Besides, Jeon's mother also figured it out during this time. At first, she came to the door with a cheeky face to raise a kiss. , One to thank each other, the two chatted about each other's embarrassment and estrangement slowly disappeared.

"I think Jungkook is recovering well now, you can rest assured." Mrs. Ren smiled.

Mother Jeon recently learned from Dr. Li that Jungkook's condition has improved, but she is in a good mood.

"Oh, how can you let them move out?" Mrs. Ren had seen Jeon's mother breaking her heart for Jungkook, but she really didn't expect that she would agree to let Jungkook move out.

"It was Dr. Li who said that letting him live with his daughter-in-law would help cultivate feelings," Jeon explained.

"Oh ... that's the Wu family who do retail?" Mrs. Ren asked. "How are you getting along?"

"I don't know if it's good or not." Mother  sighed.

"How to say?" Mrs. Ren asked.

"After Jungkook and his daughter-in-law moved out to live, they only came back once a month, and left after eating a meal, and they didn't have time to get along." Qin's mother dared not to say her son, she could only sigh.

"Then you can call her to accompany you, such as shopping, SPA or something?" Mrs. Ren suggested.

Mother  waved her hand and said, "You also know that our two are married, and her family is so close, she is polite and cautious every time she talks to me."

"My husband doesn't want me to intervene in the life of their young couple too, so ..." mother sighed.

"So ... how are they feeling?" Mrs. Ren asked.