ENTER THE BOMBSHELL

That night Tony throws one of his famous parties at the Avengers Tower, the girls make their grand entrance with Nat in a black floor length number with a slit that went all the way to the top of her thigh and cut outs at the hips, Wanda is wearing a floor length silver gown low cut at the breasts and has a glittery empire waist and Arrow is wearing a flowy floor length green gown cut in a deep v at the breasts and ruching at the waist.

They make their way to the bar where the boys are, Clint takes one look at Arrow and runs his thumb over his bottom lip as he looks her up and down "Hmm, you look amazing Babydoll" He pulls her into a steamy kiss and whispers in her ear "The things id like to do to you right now"

Arrow nips his bottom lip "Maybe we can compare notes later but right now, I wanna dance!" She turns to Nat "Lets dance, girly" They head to the dance floor and Nat is laughing "I haven't danced in years!" They are having fun just making up moves and dancing with each other, Arrow spots Wanda and runs over dragging her onto the dance floor too. The boys just watch from the bar grinning from ear to ear at the picture the three of them made.

Arrow and the girls  make their way back to the bar after a few dances, only Clint was left, he smiles at Arrow she touches his shoulder and sits down next to him. "You looked good out there, Arrow" He kisses her cheek as he hands her drink "Im the envy of every guy here, because you are all mine"

Arrow smiles smugly at him as she takes a sip of the frothy drink he had given her "And don't you forget, Bird Boy" She looks around and her eyes land on a gorgeous blonde in a bright red dress making her way over to them "Whos the Bombshell?" She asks

Tony speaks up from behind her "Thats our secret weapon that will help us capture Cross"

The blonde finally makes her way over to the and smiles as she stops in front of Clint and Arrow "Hello Hawkeye, long time no see"

She smiles at Clints puzzled look and looks at Arrow "You must be Arrow, Ive heard a lot about you" She extends a hand "Im Sharon Carter"

Arrow tilts her head and smiles as she takes the blondes hand "Funny enough Ive heard a lot about you, Agent Carter, you were up and coming when I left the CIA" She releases Sharons hand and turns to Clint "You trained with her a couple of times before Cross came along"

"Well isn't this just a coinky dink, who would have guessed" Tony takes a sip of his drink and stares at you over the rim of his cup.

Arrow raises an eyebrow at him, amused "I just bet" She turns back to Sharon "Okay Agent Carter,Tony said you were the key to bringing down Cross,why don't you enlighten me then?"

Before Sharon can respond, Clint interrupts "You were the brunette that trounced me at hand to hand! Only other woman that can do that is Arrow"

Sharon grimaces "Please dont remind me of that unfortunate phase" She turns back to Arrow "To answer your question, Arrow, Ive been studying Cross for years, especially after what happened with project HYPNOS" She takes a sip of the drink Tony handed her "I believe I can predict Cross' next move before he makes it"

"If that's true than we have a lot to discuss, but not tonight" Clint states "I want to dance with my girl here and then i want to take her home and check on our daughter."

"Seriously Bird Boy, I think catching Cross would be your number one priority"Arrow says incredulously "Maybe we should cut the festivities short and deal with this now"

"Clint, Arrows right" Tony chimes in "The longer we wait the more we risk Cross  striking at us first"

"Tony as much as you and Arrow dont believe it, I have my priorities very straight" Clint says not budging "Tomorrow is soon enough to deal with all this bullshit and that's it."