Extra~ ⚠️SMUT⚠️

⚠️THEY ARE 21+ DW 😻 This is a one-shot btw⚠️

One cold night. A limo pulled up, parking in front of a bar. People stared, seeing a tall-ish man step out. He was dressed nicely, very elegant. No real occasion, just here for a drink with his friend. Aiden fixed his hair as one of his bodyguards opened the large door. Welcomed by the loud sounds, he furrowed his light brows. The blond boy waved to his bodyguards, signaling them to leave him and the tall boy alone. "Gosh, we didn't have to meet here..? It's crowded and l-loud..." He said as he sat down on the comfy chairs. "Oh, c'mon! Don't you wanna see your best friends business grow?!" Seth smiled at him. Aiden rolled his eyes.

"Want to drink something? You seem pissed today." His green eyes met Aidens. "Just, anything strong, I need to blow some steam off. It's been a hell of a week." He replied as he got a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it. "Blow some steam off, huh?" Seth smirked. "Don't push your luck, pretty boy." Aiden looked up. His face showed it all, lust and frustration in his blue eyes."Shouldn't bar owners work in the office instead of the actual bar and serve other people?" The blonde boy asked, not breaking eye contact. He rested his face in his palms. "I do work in my office, but when you come over I like to serve you." Seth smiled again. "Sounds corny." He inhaled the cigarette. The flashing lights kept blinding Aiden. "Goddamn Seth, get some better lights..." He covered his eyes. "Quit complaining, brat." The brunette handed him a fancy drink.

A couple of drinks later, Aiden started to vent about how stressful everything was. The other boy asked. The blond plopped his head on the hard bar table. His head was pounding from the loud, intense music. "Give me another." He raised his hand at Seth. "No. I think you've drank lots." The green eyed boy glared him down. "What are you? My mom? I said give me more." Seth had enough. He picked up the smaller boy and took him outside. "Let go of me!" Seth ignored his yelling and hitting. Aiden wrapped his hands around the brunettes slim neck and looked at him. "What if someone sees us?" He asked the tall boy, worried. They have been dating for about a year, no one knew. The public wouldn't accept 2 men dating and they could loose their jobs. "Don't worry, there's a hotel close by we can sleep in for the night. Plus, I haven't been able to see you this week." He gave a slight smirk. Aiden looked away and nuzzled his head in the other boys neck. "What happened to shy Aiden, huh?" Seth teased as he placed Aiden in the car.

  Steering the wheel with one hand and the other was on Aidens thigh. The blond was totally out of it, staring off into space as he knew he wasn't sobering up anytime soon. A few moments later, they had parked in the fancy hotel. Aiden could barely stand or keep his eyes open, but he did feel heated. He wanted to have control for once. Never did Seth let him have any sort of control and if he did, he'd always end up underneath the brunette, trembling and begging him to stop while he tears rolled down his face. Thinking about things he wanted to do to his boyfriend, he blushed a bit, his face now even more red. Aiden loosened his tie a bit while watching Seth check in.

Seth opened the door and he was making out with the boy passionately, smirking in between kisses. As Aiden was laying on the bed and getting stripped by the tall brunette, he got up. "Hmm, What're you doing?" Seth asked. The blondie got on top of Seth, straddling him. The boy, now being topped, gulped. Aiden reached for their ties. "I'm going to tie you up and blindfold you~" He gave a cocky grin. Seth's green eyes looked at Aidens blue ones as he tied his boyfriend up. "Let me touch you." The boy said sternly. Aiden ignored him, unbuttoning his shirt and taking Seth's erected cock out that was already pre-cumming. He tapped the tip, seeing how the pre-cum would stick onto his fingers. Seth flinched. Seeing how he flinched, Aiden blushed. "Maybe this isn't so bad..." He mumbled and smirked down at the blonde boy. "Hey, we never agreed for Mr. Pretty guy to try to tease anyone here." Aiden said as he jerked Seth off. "Mgh! G-gosh...You're amazing with your hands."  The boy smiled and kept going, speeding up and slowing down each time he felt Seths cock twitch in his hands.

After Aiden edged him, he was teasing Seth again, rubbing him against his tight entrance. "Y'know I could get these off easily, right?" He whispered into the boys ear. Aiden shuddered and blushed again. He decided to shut him up by kissing him sloppily. Seths hands struggled, trying to loosen the tie. Finally, they were free from their restriction. As Aidens eyes were still closed, he took off the blindfold. He couldn't help but get even harder after seeing the sight on his lap. Seths hands traveled to the back of Aidens neck, creasing it. The blonde flinched and pulled away. "H-how'd you..-" He got cut off. Seth shook his hands in front of Aiden and said,  "Like I said, I could remove them easily. I'm quite skilled with my hands as you should know." Seth smirked. "I'm even better with my tongue." He whispered into Aidens ear. As he whimpered, his legs felt weak. Again, it would end up with Seth being in control. "Let me put it in." Aiden blushed, looking back. Seth grinned and nodded. Struggling for a couple of seconds, he managed to put it in, all at once. His eyes shot closed as his breathe was becoming uneven and uncontrollable. "Painful, huh?" Seth said as he laid back on the headboard and watched the boy struggle again. Aiden bucked his hips back and forth. Finally, some pleasure for the both of them. Sweat glistened on Aidens forehead as he felt every movement inside him. Seth thrusted in him, hitting his g-spot, making his eyes open. The blonde gasped. "H-hey!"  He yelled. "Hmm? Did you say something..?"  Aiden couldn't hold in his sweet moans. The other boys green eyes scanned Aidens body and pulled in to kiss him again. Melting into each kiss, Aidens eyes started to water since he felt a knot form inside him. His legs couldn't keep up anymore. "Should I take it from here, darling~?" Seth teased. The blonde quickly nodded his head.

    He felt like he was about to pass out at that point. His head was fuzzy, his vision was blurry. "Don't you think it's cute how you cry each time you cum?"  He asked Aiden as he got on top. "Shut up and g-get this over with!" He gave a cold look with his lustful blue eyes that had tears streaming from them. Seth leaned in to kiss the boy but his cock grazed Aidens twitching and throbbing boner. Aidens back arched. He moaned loudly. The brunette smiled, seeing that someone could react so sweetly from a single touch. He forgot about the kiss and quickly inserted himself inside the boy. As he thrusted in and out harshly, he licked Aidens sensitive buds. He arched his back even more, his blue pearls tearing up again. The pleasure was too much for him. Seth circled around the other nipple while he gently bit the one in his mouth. He left hickies all over his chest, making sure they wouldn't be noticeable. The blonde whimpered and trembled, just as he expected. Aiden pulsed around Seths dick. The green-eyed boy rolled his eyes, seeing stars.

   After what seemed forever, they both came. Aiden twitched, his whole body shook with pain and pleasure. Seth groaned loudly and the blondes walls took him in, it felt so warm. Closing his eyes, he pulled the taller boy into a deep kiss. They both pulled away panting. Seth finally took his cock out, furrowing his dark brows as he saw the cum connecting them. Aiden let out a breathy moan one more time. The brunette looked at Aiden, seeing that his legs were still spread out, still flinching and panting, cum on his cock and some on his stomach, face flushed, tears on his stained cheeks and drool dripping out his mouth. He smiled at him and kissed him while wiping his tears. "You look great when your helpless." The tall boy winked and left to take a shower. "Fuck you..." Aiden mumbled.