Show me ⚠️SMUT⚠️

~Back in the room~

"I'll take a quick shower, you take too long." Aiden said, taking off his shirt that was still wet. "How about we shower together?" Seth asked. He didn't mean it in any dirty way whatsoever. He just thought it would be quicker for the both of them. The blond boy stood there, turning red. "Huh?! Y-You wanna sh- You wanna shower together?..." Aiden replied looking into Seths eyes. He nodded. "But...I kinda had plans in there." Aiden looked down, feeling flustered. "Oh? What type of plans?" Seth crossed his arms over his chest. The smaller boy shook his head, "Not saying."

  "You'll have to show me in there since we're showering together." He gave Aiden a stern smile. He swallowed hard and went in the bathroom, Seth following him. They both took off their clothes. Aiden turned the shower on, making sure it wasn't too cold or hot. After a minute, they got in. After a moment of awkward silence, Seth asked him, "What were you gonna do in here? Jerk off?" Aiden shook his head and looked down again, feeling his heart race. "Then?.." The taller boy forced Aiden to look up at him. " It's embarrassing. Ok?" He replied feeling ashamed of his erection growing. Seth raised his eyebrows, "My, my...Show me what you were gonna do." He gave a smirk, seeing Aiden get hard. "Seth! Listen! Last night, when we uh, y'know...and your whatever was overspilling inside me. It-it just felt a bit uncomfortable so I thought I could try to- Well you get the point." He blushed. "No, I don't get the point, Aiden." Seth had a thing for making other people flustered and embarrassed, it was almost like a kink. Just the fact of humiliating someone he found cute turned him on. He knew that this made Aiden flustered and embarrassed. "Cl-clean down there, like...inside?" Aiden closed his eyes, feeling his face burn. "Oh! No need to be shy, I'll help out~" He smiled at Aiden while flipping him to face the marbled walls, with his ass in front of him. "Ah!" Aiden moaned from the sudden movement. Seth inserted his slender finger inside the boys tight hole, then put another one. He curled his fingers, that were deep inside Aiden. "Hurry u-up! Don't tease..." The blonde blushed while groaning. "Of course I wont tease, that'd make me a bad boyfriend, wouldn't it?" He said while curling his fingers again but this time it was to remove any extra cum that was still inside. "You can't rush these type of things." Seth smirked.

    Cum came right out of Aidens hole while he gasped, trying to grip on the walls since he couldn't hold anything. It felt so weird for him. Aiden felt dirty, he never had thought that he would do this with a friend, especially a boy. On top of that, Seths fingers were enough to make Aiden cum over and over till he couldn't stand. His eyes shot open once Seth's finger hit his g-spot. "Ahgh!~ Wait, h-hold on!" The blond boy groaned out, trying to stop his boyfriend from continuing. He gave Aiden a small peck on his soaked back. "Just enjoy it for now, almost done." He smiled at him. "Goddamnit, this can't get anymore embarrassing..." Aiden mumbled, trying to cover up his red face. "Oh yeah?~ Lets test that out." Seth gave him a cocky smile. He went faster, making Aiden gasp. "Seth!~" The smaller boy moaned out, looking down at his erected cock that started to twitch, like it had its own mind. He felt his climax build up. "Almost done, Aiden..." Seth concentrated on pleasuring the boy, taking his fingers out to remove anything inside. A couple of thrusts later, Seth had finished cleaning him. Opening his eyes, Aiden whined. "I-I didn't get to..." He grumbled out, moving a strand of hair from his face that was red from blushing and the hot water. "We never agreed on finishing, did we now?" Seth smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the forehead. The brunette wrapped a robe around him and left the bathroom, closing the door on Aiden. The naked boy covered his face, embarrassed more than ever, feeling even his ears turn red while looking down at his boner that was throbbing. He huffed out to himself, rinsing out some of the shampoo in his blond hair. Aiden left the bathroom and plopped down next to Seth.