Finally back

~Tuesday~
They had went back to school on Monday. There was a lot of mumbling and a lot of mixed reactions from everyone. Jeremiah was the happiest one to see them again. It made them even happier to see them both together. A few of their other friends were happy and supported them. They went to their coach to ask him about being on the team. "What are you boys talking about? I literally have a husband." He said looking at his clipboard. They were both shocked. "What?" Aiden said. "B-but you said you have kids." Seth replied. "Yeah, I adopted one, and the other one was birthed by a donor?" Their coach said. After that, they discussed everything with their teachers and principal. Everything went somewhat back to normal after that. Of course some kids were being homophobic but it didn't bother them. They came back at the right week since there was a school trip at this large hotel. Aiden somehow had memorized his moms signature. Seths parents always cared about him socially interacting so of course they signed it.

~After getting off the bus~
The teachers explained the rooms and the floors. "Listen, you people better not be doing nasty things in there, though the rooms will be same sex, I know some are gay here. Please, don't, we don't need to hear it." She rolled her eyes. Jeremiah elbowed Aiden. "Yeah, what she said." He laughed. "Jeremiah! Don't say perverted things..." The blond boy blurted out while feeling his face turn red. "Teachers will be on the 5th floor." She claimed. "Everyone, get some rest for now and dinner will be served at 8" The tall woman looked at her clock, seeing that it was 5 PM. "Oh, you and Aiden, right?" Jeremiah said looking at the card that was in Seths hand. "Mhmm." Aiden smiled. "If you need me to get some cond-" The smaller boy cut him off. "What?! Shut u-up!" He felt his face burn up again at his friends comment. The brunette laughed. "Don't worry, we don't need those-" Seth winked. Aiden pushed him, while waving to the tall dark-skinned boy.

After they took a nap, and showered, they both got dressed. Aiden wore some black pants and a white button up. Seth wore the same but with a red button up.