Where it started ⚠️SMUT⚠️

Aiden and Seth were having a sleepover after they won their game- They were playing video games in the dark. "You suck ass at this game." The blondie starting laughing and leaned on the taller. Seth decided to come out to him as gay that night. Who knows how it would end up unless he tried? "Hey Aiden, I got to tell you something..." He closes out the game and turned off the TV. "I-I think im gay.. Listen if you don't wanna be friends anymore then I und-" Aiden cut him off. "Seth... I still wanna be your friend. What makes you say that?" Aiden chuckled and gave him a warm smile. The brunette began to cry. He made eyes contact with the boys blue eyes. Aiden embraced him and said "y'know.. I also think I might be gay too.." Seth stopped for a second and looked at aiden. "re-really?." The smaller boy nodded his head.

      Aiden has liked Seth since 10th grade but he didn't tell him. Seth paused for a moment again and they stayed silent. "I guess this is the age everyone gets confused right?" He wiped his tears and smiled at Aiden. he blushed. "m-mhmm.. uh while we're confessing and all..." He pulled in to meet Seths green eyes and look at him while admiring his beauty, "w-what are y-" aiden cut him off by a gentle kiss on his lips. They both pulled away and blushed. "erm.. I guess this is me telling you i like you- ive liked you since 10th grade" Seth stared at Aiden. "What?!" The blonde boy stayed silent "...I've liked you since this year."Aiden looked up at him and smiled. Seth tucked away a blond hair strand behind his ears and forcfully kissed him, all that was heard from his room were sloppy kisses and heavy breathing. The brunette inserted his tongue and explored the boys mouth. Aiden moaned softly in the kiss. "Hnng~ S-Seth" He looked down to see both their erections. Aiden blushed in embarrassment. Since nothing like this has happened to either of them. I'm sure they both didn't expect to have it with a guy. Seth pinned Aidens hands above his head and looked down at him. " Do I permission to touch you?.." Aiden nodded his head in consent.

      Seth rubbed his boner thru his clothes. aiden moaned. "Could you .. Could you take my pants off? It-it'll feel me b-" Seth smirked at him. "I cant hear you, use your words" Aiden blushed even more. "T-take them off", he said a bit louder. "Please!" He practically screamed. Seth tugged on Aidens black sweat pants while looking up at him. "Is this what you wanted?" he tried to look away but Seth forced him to look at him. They kissed once again. Their tongues seemed like they were dancing in each others mouths. They pulled away and there was a string of saliva. "Answer the damn question." He said annoyed. He was waiting for the blond boy to give him the response he wanted. "Mhmm" Aiden nodded his head. Seth pulled his sweatpants down and he was only in his boxers and hoodie. Seth decided to take off his own shirt and was left in his own sweatpants. He then took off aidens shirt and aiden tried to cover himself up. Seth gently removed his hands and smiled at him. The blonde quickly looked away, and blushed. Seth went and licked his pink nipples, Aiden moaned loudly.

      The tall boy loved hearing Aiden moan all because of him. Seth has hooked up with multiple people before but it was all because of pure lust. This was because of his love. He circled around his other nipple while still sucking on the left one. The exposed boy squirmed underneath him. Seth pinned Aiden down. "Dont move, Im not done" Seth looked up at him and kissed him aggressively. Aiden deiced to slip his tongue in Seth's mouth this time. He widened his eyes, seeing how bold he was, but he didn't mind. More heavy breathing was heard. Aiden palmed Seths boner while their low groans were combined. "Fuck~" he groaned out. "I think it'd be a better view if these were off..." Aiden batted his eyes at they boy on top in a sly way. Seth let go of the smaller boy. He took off his underwear. Aidens boner sprung up as Seth took his own boxers off. He looked away, too embarrassed to face the brunette that was on top of him. Seth slowly pumped his 'friends' dick while pre-cum was leaking out. Aiden twitched, his whole body twitched in pleasure, he wanted much more than a simple pump. Seth twirled his finger around the tip, that was already soaking from the pre-cum. The blonde moaned louder. He went crazy over the way Aiden looked underneath him, moaning and looking so desperate for more. "Tell me what you want.." he looked at him in a lustful way. Aiden turned red again and said, " Please! Faster!" He moaned out. Seth smiled and quickly grabbed Aiden's shaft and started pumping quicker then before.

      He seemed like he was melting from such a touch. A couple of minutes later, Aiden kept moaning as Seth pumped quickly. " Ahh~ Go-gosh, im clo-" His dick started to throb and twitch once again. One finally pump was what took him to release his cum. It spilled all over Seths hand. Aiden panted, trying to catch his breath. He gave a faint smile, since he was tired. "But we've gotta take care of what's down here too..." Aiden slowly got up and sat on the white bed. He put his hands on the brown-haired boys erection. He softly whimpered. Aiden gave his boxers one last tug before taking them fully off. He looked up at Seth in a shy way before putting his head near the boys erection. Aiden gave his dick a lick before putting it all in his mouth. Seth moaned desperately as the boy teased him. Drool started to come out of his mouth as he was sucking. "Good boy..." Seth said, looking down. He grabbed the blond boys hair, making him go deeper inside. " Mmgh!" He tear shed a tear, his tiny throat couldn't handle this. Seth kept abusing Aidens throat. He wiped his tear. As Aiden fasted his pace, Seth was reaching his high. More drool was spilling out his mouth. Without any warning, he came inside his mouth. As aiden removed his mouth, the cum spilt out from the side of his mouth. "Could that pretty mouth swallow it?" He gave the boy a pat on the head. Aiden gave him a small nod and swallowed the bitter sperm. "Gosh, it tasted horrible but it was worth it" He thought to himself. He then cleaned up the fluids that were spilt on his lips.

      They both plopped down, laying naked on the bed. They both blushed a bit, thinking about how they just did that to each other. " I didn't think you would be like that during bed" Seth chuckled. "Eh?! The fuck do you mean?" He said with a confused look. "You're really shy- who would've thought that Aiden Haven would be a shy bottom" He teased the blondie. "Ok ok! You scared me with all that teasing and shit!" He yelled at him. "No need to yell, gosh" Seth laughed and pulled him into a hug. They both stayed silent for a bit till Aiden got cold and covered his naked body, along with Seth's and went back to hugging the tall brunette boy. He dug his face in his bare chest and blushed from ear to ear. " Seth..." Aiden groaned. The tall boy looked down at him. "Are we gonna pretend that this never happened next week..?" He asked in a worried tone. Seth forced Aiden to look up at him and gave him a forehead kiss. "Do you want me to pretend it never happened?" he smirked. "No!!" Aiden said. "Does it make us.. like more than.. than friends?" He asked. "I hope it does cus, You're mine now, all mine" He smiled at the boy hugging him. "Are you gonna tell anyone?" Aiden asked another question. "Want me to? I'm not sure I want others knowing I'm gay yet.." He replied. "Me neither, I don't think im comfortable with people knowing about us.. I know it'll ruin our reputation at school, and who knows? We might get kicked off the team too." Seth nodded his head. They kissed one more time and fell asleep cuddling.