Chapter 22 - Copyzuma vs Hero Killer

Start from the beginning

"First, you're going to be confused. You'll have no idea where my body is."

When I knew his eyes were fixated on me, I put my training with Best Jeanist to use. Very discreetly, I drew out strings from his clothes and laced it with lightning. I also connected individual lightning bolts to each of his weapons. At least those I could find.

My running came to a halt and I stood behind him.

"Second, I'll remove all of your weapons. Then I'll give you a big fat shock using the strings of your own clothes."

Just as he raised his arms, I did that too. Only I pulled them back down with force and the weapons connected to my lightning scattered all over the place.

Now weaponless, the infamous Hero Killer stood in front of me wanting to rip my head off.

I locked his arms to his sides using those strings, keeping him from moving, sending shocks of lightning through them so he'd weaken as well.

He kicked a knife my way but I caught it right as it was going to hit my face.

"Impressive. But I'm not done answering your question, Stain." I said with a smile on my face. I twirled that knife around my fingers as I walked closer to him.

"If you haven't figured it out yet, I can manifest the quirks of other people. So you know what I'm going to do next?" I bent down to his level, remaining eye contact while giving him a small cut with the knife. He didn't even flinch.

I stood up and tilted his head up with my finger.

"I'm gonna give you a taste of your own medicine." he gulped.

"You're twisted." he said and gritted his teeth.

"Why you did ask me a question. I'm simply answering it and following through." I licked the blood off of the knife, making his body hit the ground and eventually he passed out too.

I threw the knife to the ground and rushed to my friends.

"Hey, hey... please wake up." I whispered and gently slapped Izukus cheeks.

"Todoroki? Iida? Are you guys awake?" no answer. I needed to get them to a hospital fast.

I stood up and wiped my face with my arm. Then I held my hands out to wrap them in lightning. I had no idea if it was going to work but it was worth a try.

I tried picking them up, even though I can only do that with limited materials and weights, with the same thoughts running through my mind.

You're going to heal... The hospital will heal you... you're going to be fine...

When it didn't work, I deactivated my quirk and proceeded to pick Izuku up.

"Z-Zella?" I heard him say weakly as I readjusted him on my back.

"Izuku? Oh, thank God you're awake. Don't worry now, I'll get you-"

"But I... I feel fine?" he said, almost sounding confused. He got himself off of me and I couldn't believe it.

When I turned around, all three of them looked so much better. Still got a scratch or two, but they could stand and walk.

"You're... you're alright." I sighed and smiled at them with tears pooling my eyes. Izuku was first to hold me closely while softly crying into my hair.

"Thank you... thank you, Micky. I thought we were gonna-"

"Hey, don't say that. It all worked out, didn't it? I'll always look out for you." we pulled away and smiled at each other.

- - -

I didn't have any big injuries so the hospital only did a quick checkup on me. I went back to Best Jeanists agency with Katsuki and Neito.

We got lectured of course, but he couldn't really be mad at me since I saved their lives. Plus, it was nothing compared to the lecture I was about to get from mom.

"Alright, I'll see you." I waved Katsuki goodbye as I opened my gate.

"Good luck with your mom." he chuckled.

"I could say the same to you." I giggled and pointed to his front door, where Mitsuki was standing with her arms crossed and the mom face expression.

When he looked back at my direction, he only saw my front door close.

~~~

Came to you with               And loving you was easy
a broken faith                     It was you leaving
Gave me more than           that scarred
a hand to hold         
Caught before I hit the ground         
Tell me I'm safe,
you've got me now

- K. Koda                               - T. Hagakure