"Stuck Between The Having It All & Giving It Up..."

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Are you sure going alone is a good idea? I could see about coming with you?" He tells me and my heart swells hearing him offer.

"You're so kind Sejin but you know you've got your hands full here with Bangtan, TxT, and the new trainee group. I will be fine," I tell him.

"Okay, just make sure you're keeping in constant contact, okay? If the guys don't come and save you in the next hour, call me and I'll do something about it," he says with a laugh.

"Thanks Sejin-Nim. I appreciate it. Have a good rest of the day," I say to him and we hang up..

I go back to working, taking small breaks in between to answer texts from Chan, Eunwoo, and Yuta. I really should see about getting some girlfriends here but how does one do that? I send a text to Ae-Cha and ask her if she would like to have a girls day on Thursday and she instantly responds with yes. We agree to meet at a cafe in Gangnam at 10:00 am. I get really excited because as much as I love the guys, I do feel like my whole life really does revolve around them and work and while I wouldn't want it any other way, I could really use a girls day.

More time passes and I'm completely focused on my work; knocking out all of the edits for the 127 projects and sending them off to management. Just as I click send on the email, I hear a knock at my door. I stand up and make my way over to answer it. I unlock it and pull the door open to see Taehyung, Seokjin and Namjoon standing there. I step back and motion for them to come in. They all take seats in various spots. Tae on the end of my bed, Seokjin on my computer chair, pulling me to sit on his lap (whispering "you look beautiful" in my ear), and Joon sits on my small loveseat.

"Okay," Namjoon starts and I feel Seokjin rubbing his hand up and down my back. I have a sinking feeling this might not be a good thing.

"Taehyung spoke to his parents. We were all there when he told them about you. He did a really great job of trying to explain our situation and was very open and honest with them. He told them that he understood that they might not approve but that he wasn't seeking their approval, just wanted them to know that he had someone in his life that he loved and loved him. He told them you live here with us and you also work with us," Namjoon continues. I feel Jin's fingers interlace with mine.

"I feel like there's a but..." I say out loud and I look over at Taehyung who's eyes are looking at his hands.

"They don't agree with the fact that I've chosen this relationship. They don't understand how we could ever make this work. They think that someone is going to end up hurt. They don't get how we can all be in a relationship with you and how we are all getting our needs met," Taehyung says to me. I feel Jin tap my hip, letting me know it's okay to go and comfort Tae. I get up and walk to him. I kneel in front of him and put my hands on his thighs as he places his in mine.

"Hey, it's okay. They have every right to feel that way. This is something they've never seen or experienced before so it makes sense that they feel conflicted," I say to him.

"They weren't mad or upset or anything like that," Namjoon adds. "They said they just wanted to sit with it and try to understand," he continues.

"Well that's good. Right baby? At least they didn't shut us out or dismiss our relationship," I say to Tae.

"Yeah," he says with a small smile.

"I don't mind taking to them, if they have questions they want answered. I can talk to them. If they want to know how we are making it work or how our needs are all being met. This relationship isn't any different to a conventional relationship in the aspect that all relationships come with a risk of getting hurt," I say to him as my hands run up and down his thighs.