After a while, footsteps came from the stairs, and Gu Wei looked up and saw that Yue Fei had come down.

"Uncomfortable?" Gu Wei asked, thinking he was pheromone and unstable again.

Yue Fei smiled embarrassedly: "No, I'm here to give you a birthday present."

Upon hearing this, Gu Wei was immediately attracted by interest.

"Isn't that the ones from yesterday?"

Yue Fei did not answer him, but directly put the stack of paper in his hand on the coffee table.

"This is a gift card. You can ask me to do the things written in the note. Each piece of paper can only be used once, and the period is one month. If it is used, it will be invalidated.

Can think of this kind of gift, Yue Fei wants to admire his cleverness.

Gu Wei raised his eyebrows, took two of them and looked at them.

"Pinch your shoulders for ten minutes"

"Cook a bowl of noodles"

"Pour water once"

"Human Alarm Clock"

...

Gu Wei finished reading and commented: "It's a bit naive."

"..." Yue Fei reached out to take back all the notes, "don't forget it."

Gu Wei stopped him: "Let's do it, send me ten blank sheets, and I will fill in the content myself. This is a gift."

Yue Fei hesitated, ten sheets were too many: "...three sheets?"

"Also." Gu Wei agreed.

"If it is deliberately embarrassing people, I can refuse."

"no problem."

So Yue Fei gave him three blank sheets of paper, with the word Fei written on the bottom of the paper.

"Redeem by ticket." After finishing speaking, Yue Fei added, "If you lose it, you can't make up for it."

Because of the existence of these three blank paper tickets, Yue Fei circled Gu Wei all day.

Seeing him getting up in the living room as if he wanted to get something, he immediately asked him diligently: "What do you want to get? I can help you."

Gu Wei knew his thoughts and deliberately teased him: "Is it a free ticket?"

Hearing this, Yue Fei was instantly indifferent: "Then you can take it yourself."

...

In the evening, Gu Wei returned to the study to sort out the documents on his desk. After a while, the door of the study was knocked.

No one else can knock on his door at this time.

"Come in." Gu Wei said.

The door was opened from the outside, and Yue Fei walked in.

Almost as soon as he walked in, the sweet pheromone immediately fell on the calm rosin.

"That... busy?" Yue Fei was a little embarrassed.

As soon as he smelled his pheromone, Gu Wei understood why he was looking for it.

The action of organizing files on his hand did not change, and Gu Wei said, "It's not busy, what's wrong?"

Yue Fei approached and watched him clean up at the table, but he couldn't open his mouth. After standing there for a while, he raised his hand and compared him with a ten sign: "Ten minutes today..."