Alpha did not pause because of his retreat. Instead, he followed his retreat trajectory, raised his hand on the cabinet, and blocked the person in front of the cabinet.

Yue Fei leaned back on the cabinet, and the hand placed on the side of the opponent's neck unconsciously inserted it into the back of the opponent's head, and then lifted the other hand, almost hanging himself on the opponent's body.

"Hey... I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Aunt Chen's exclamation came from the door, but Yue Fei had completely lost his response to the outside world, only asking for the alpha pheromone.

But Gu Wei was still awake. He glanced at the clock hung on the wall, straightened up and wanted to take it away, but Yue Fei's lower lip was held in his mouth. He gave a sullen laugh, and instead of retreating, he moved forward and pushed his opponent's lips away. People relax and back out.

Perceiving the other party's departure, Yue Fei opened her eyes and wanted to catch up.

But Gu Wei stretched out his hand to cover his mouth.

"ten minutes."

Yue Fei woke up, released his hand on the opponent's neck and backed away.

Putting down the hand covering Yuefei's mouth, Gu Wei raised his hand and rubbed his thumb at the corner of his mouth, and said to Yuefei: "It wasn't that you said yesterday that you shouldn't bite."

Yue Fei blushed: "...I'm sorry."

It wasn't until Gu Wei packed up and went to the company that Yue Fei remembered that it was Gu Wei himself who bit the person first.

...

Today is the day when Gu Wei handed over the work at hand to Gu Tiansheng. Gu Tiansheng came to the company very early and was waiting for Gu Wei.

When Gu Wei finally walked out of the elevator, Gu Tiansheng, who was sitting in the VIP room waiting, couldn't help but said, "Your work attitude is getting more and more lazy."

Gu Wei passed by the door, paused when he heard the words, and looked at him: "Dad? Why do you think of the company?"

"..." Gu Tiansheng almost turned around and left with anger, but still endured it, "Aren't you going to spend your honeymoon? I'm just going to give your work to whom?"

Gu Wei pretended to say: "I almost forgot about it, Dad, come over to my office, it's hard work."

Gu Tiansheng resisted his anger and got up and followed him into the office.

Sit down on the sofa and waited for the assistant to bring tea, Gu Wei greeted Gu Tiansheng: "Sit here."

Gu Tiansheng took a look at the outfit of the office. He hadn't come to the company for a long time, but Gu Wei didn't change the decoration here. The dissatisfaction in his heart was slightly calmed down, and Gu Tiansheng walked behind Gu Wei, planning to sit down on the sofa opposite him.

Inadvertently saw the marks left by the nails on the back of his neck.

"What is your beta doing lately? Are you still in school?" Gu Tiansheng asked homely, sitting on the sofa.

Gu Wei didn't know why he was suddenly concerned about Yue Fei, but he still answered him: "His name is Yue Fei. Xiao Fei is at home today. She is unwell and has asked for leave."

Gu Tiansheng snorted: "Young people still have to know to be more restrained."

Gu Wei didn't understand what he meant, but didn't care: "He is very good."