8

Rosé barely had a chance to react, but Lisa did. Rosé was shoved to one side by Lisa, and herself to the other side. Jungkook came charging at the space they were standing before with a fist and fury in his eyes.

Lisa found her footing first, and she whirled around to find Jungkook in a rampage. He had veins popping on his neck and his fists were balled so tight that his knuckles were white.

"Don't lie to me," he said, his voice was low and dangerous. Rosé got to her feet just in time for Jungkook to push her into the wall. Apparently, while Lisa was dead, Jungkook had a growth spurt. He loomed over the brown eyed girl, at least seventeen centimeters taller.

Rosé felt strangely calm. Here she was, with a 1.79 m" boy towering over her, with pure, white fire in his mind, and she was calm? Lisa, on the other hand, was a mess. She tried to grab Jungkook's shirt, but her hand only went through his chest.

Rosé finally felt panic rise in her throat when his hand grabbed her shoulder, lisa's loud yelling and protesting behind him wasn't helping, either. Jungkook tugged the jacket off of Rosé in one swift motion, then took a step back.

"Manoban!" he shouted, making Rosé and Lisa flinch. The boy spun around, his eyes searching the room. He opened his mouth to continue, when he suddenly fell on his knees, head down.

Rosé looked at him with wide eyes, slowly walking in front of him. Lisa wanted to scream at her, but it was lodged in her throat. The brown eyed girl kneeled down, placing a shaking hand on his cheek and raising his head to look him in the eye.

Lisa couldn't move. Her feet were planted on the wooden floorboards. She wanted to yell out at Rosé, asking what the hell she was doing. But she couldn't.

All anger in Jungkook's eyes were gone. They were replaced with fear and pain, Rosé could tell. She furrowed her brows, searching his eyes. She had no idea what she was getting herself into. Jungkook opened his mouth, but blood came dripping out before words could.

Rosé shrieked and moved her weight from her knees to her feet. "Jungkook? What- who is doing this to you?"

Jungkook coughed and more blood came, dripping onto the floor and on Rosé's tank top. He doubled over, face planting into the ground.

"Jungkook?" Rosé screamed, standing up. She desperately looked over to Lisa, who still couldn't move. They both stifled a scream when Jungkook stood up, blood all over his shirt. Rosé backed up towards Lisa as he started to speak.

"I'm sorry," he huffed, blood still dripping as he spoke. "Lisa, the man that-," he coughed. "That killed you, he's coming again. I was just the test subject. Rosé, he's coming for y-," suddenly he started convulsing.

Lisa finally found her voice. "r-rosie! Call someon- get an ambulance! Rosie, do something!" Rosé's body moved before she could think. She swirled around, trying to find her phone. And then she remembered. Her laptop and phone were still at Jennie's place. She started running, flinging the door open and slamming into Jennie.

"I came to check on yo-," Jennie grabbed Rosé's shoulders and her eyes widened when she saw the blood splattered on her tank top. "Oh my god, Rosé are you okay? Do I need to call the-?"

"I- there's... Jungkook, he- blood- ambulance-," Jennie shoved her phone into Rosé's hands with the police already dialed.

"911, what's your emergency?" the lady on the other end asked. Jennie saw how unstable Rosé was and took matters into her own hands.

"Hi, I think my friend needs help. She- there's blood." as Jennie was speaking, Rosé sprinted back into her apartment.

But she only found Lisa standing by the open glass door.