Finally some volleyball

"Kawa, did you just play the piano?" Atsumu came into the room surprised. "Oh yeah, I wanted to try it again," Oikawa said, looking to the side nervously.

"That's great, you don't play a lot anymore!" Atsumu just smiled. "I know." the brunet shrugged.

"ANYWAY, Kawa had this amazing friend that taught him this AMAZING SONG!" Bokuto happily smiled jumping up and down.

"We grew apart." Oikawa felt like he had to add before any questions would come their way.

"I told him about Kuroo, that was a similar scenario." the spiky-haired boy said to his best friend.

"An old friend?" Atsumu asked curiously. "Yeah, Kuroo was a friend that had to move to the city," Kiyoomi answered with a cold face. "Seems like it wasn't the best goodbye..." The blond said as he saw the other's face.

"NO no, I'm just sad that we grew apart, it was a great goodbye." Kiyoomi tried to explain.

Kuroo was just like Bokuto, one of his best friends. Those two and Motoya had broken the walls he build-up when he was young.

Motoya was the clown who would always make them smile and be in a good mood. Kuroo was the rational one who knew how to calm the others down. Bokuto was the heart, always knowing how the others felt and when they needed a hug and Kyoomi, he was the one who knew how to say no to people. He knew how to get his friends away from the problems they would create.

"Me and Osa-AN Old friend also grew apart." Atsumu then said. It was a close save. He didn't want his friends to know about Osamu.

Why? Well, he didn't really know. They might ask questions, he would have to talk about how the home was for him? Honestly, he didn't know.

"How did that happen?" Bokuto came up to him, Oikawa stayed back to look at the teacher's launch for a second. "Well the typical stuff, moving and not keeping contact." Atsumu nervously chuckled.

"What was this friend like?" Kiyoomi asked. "He was..." Atsumu fell silent. How was he supposed to talk about it?

"He was really nice, we would have this 'fake fight' friendship for most of the time, but both knew that we cared for each other." A soft smile made its way to his lips.

"He was the closest person I had. He knew everything about me and in turn, I knew everything about him."

Kiyoomi was now slightly jealous of this friend. "Were you guy's a thing?" He asked.

Atsumu's face morphed into a disgusted scowl "HELL NAH, He was like a brother to me!" He screamed.

"Ah, sorry, didn't know that." Kiyoomi just said, he wasn't jealous now that the blond said that.

Atsumu scoffed a little. He knew that Kiyoomi had no idea that the person he was talking about was his brother, but he just couldn't believe that Kiyoomi thought he would have a crush on this person.

"I'm back, what're you talking about?" Oikawa happily asked slowing down when he reached the curly-haired boy.

"Nothing important." Atsumu smiled back. "Okay? Anyway, have you seen Iwa-Chan?"

"No I haven't, Akaashi isn't here either," Bokuto said, sulking.

The other three looked at him as if they saw a ghost. "So you can say his name right?" Oikawa said in surprise.

"Whose name?" Bokuto answered, tilting his head to the side. "Akaashi's, Duh." Atsumu then said.

"Of course, I would never say AJKCMEaashiiho's name wrong." He smiled while the other three facepalmed.

"Let's just go, I need to find Iwa-Chan... I've got some important photos I have to share with him." Oikawa skipped to the stairs. Well, not before giving his best friend a knowing wink.

"Wait Kawa did you... YOU DID, DIDN'T YOU! COME BACK!"

"So what do we do now?" Akaashi asked as he checked his phone. "I don't know...Thinking about our place in the universe?" Iwaizumi shrugged.

"We don't have any signal on my phone." Akaashi sighed while sitting down.

"We have to wait for the others, maybe we'll find something here?" The other boy said as he went through the storage room.

He saw some skipping ropes, unicycles and some balls. He lit up a little when he saw a volleyball.

"Wanna play a match?" He asked Akaashi while holding the object.

"I am a book nerd with glasses that easily break and a character trait that screams 'I am an indoor introvert that hates P.E., Of course, I'll play this sport with you." He sarcastically said, rolling his eyes.

Iwaizumi just raised an unamused brow. "So is that a yes or not?" He just asked. "Yeah, why not. I don't wanna get too bored."

"What position do you play?" "Are there different positions?" Akaashi looked super confused.

"Isn't this the game where you try getting the ball into the hoop?" He said as he pointed at the basketball hoop.

"NO, That's basketball, this is volleyball." Iwaizumi said a little offended. "Hey, don't come at me. As I said, I'm not a sports guy." Akaashi held his hands up.

"Oooh yeah, I remember this from P.E.," He said as he saw Iwaizumi serve. "I really liked that one thing... How was it called again? Toss-Set?" He wondered.

"So you wanna play the part as the setter?" Iwaizumi asked. "I guess, I don't know what that is though." the shorter said nervously.

"It's the same position Thooru plays. I'll explain the game to you." Iwaizumi just sighed.

"Okay? So Just explain it as if you're explaining it to a toddler, I know nothing, okay?"

Iwayzumi just nodded, this was gonna be a long and hard time trying to explain the game to this pretty boy.

About an hour went by when the other four boys came their way towards the gym.

"Wait Kawa there is some noise in here," Atsumu said as he heard a ball bounce.

Kiyoomi squinted his eyes "This sounds like- " '' VOLLEYBALL!" the other three others said with stars in their eyes.

"OMG, Iwa-Chan is soooo playing right now," Oikawa said excitedly. "Wait, do you all play volleyball?" Kiyoomi asked, surprised.

"Yeah, Os-That friend I told you about and I played it together." "It's my favourite sport! Atsu and I are both setters." Oikawa Said happily.

"Wait really? We are wing spikers." Kiyoomi said, pointing at him and Bokuto.

"WELL, I WAS THE ACE!" The spiky-haired boy proudly announced.

"Only because I chose not to be and just only be the captain," Kiyoomi whispered to the blond so Bokuto wouldn't hear it.

"We should play sometimes." Atsumu smiled at the others.

"We should, but more important now. IWA-CHAN ARE YOU IN THERE? IS AKAASHI-CHAN THERE TOOOOO!" Oikawa screamed at the door.

Thank you for your patience with this chapter. Sorry again for last week.

Also, I had a question. How should I write Oikawa's first name? I always change it. Should it be Thoru, Thooru Or Tooru? I really don't know anymore.