Luffy x Child!Reader's OC Sakura Part 4 |

Depuis le début

A blonde guy?

"Hey kid, what are you doing here?! Did you get lost?"

"Wait! Where is Luffy? I... Thank the Universe, he's still alive."

"You know Luffy?"

"Yes. Do you?"

"He used to be my captain."

"Wait... Don't tell me you're Sanji!"

"Yes. He told you about me?"

"Well, it's a long story... but you might want to wake him up before he dies. He's so hungry that he almost got us killed before."

The blonde dude, Sanji, hurried over to his captain and woke him up.

Sakura was just sitting there, looking at the two of them interacting.

From what she could understand the guy was too afraid to go back to being part of Luffy's Crew, his family had been captured by Big Mom, and his biological family was going to get killed either way.

Although he didn't like his biological family, he didn't want them to die, but he didn't know what to do, all he knew was that he wanted things to go back to normal. He just wanted to live freely, away from his past, away from that place and from those people, but he was way too nice to abandon them the same way they had when he was still a child.

Luffy couldn't take his behavior anymore and angrily punched him.

As Sanji's body flew a few meters away, Sakura looked the other way, she had seen and done worse, but for some reason seeing Luffy hit his friend like that made her sick.

"Tell me what you really feel!"

The blonde cook widened his eyes and slowly sat up to look at his ex-captain.

"I want to go away with you. But I can't. I hate my family for what they did to me, but I can't simply let them die like this. Not if I can do something to stop that from happening.

They even have the Baratie with them...

I... Don't know what to do."

Luffy smiled at Sanji and with a confident look on his face, he walked towards his friend.

"Mh, I understand. I'll help you."

The young girl decided to stay back and give the two of them some privacy, even though she couldn't get away from them, not in the condition she was in.

Her head was still spinning and her eyelids felt extremely heavy, as much as she would have loved to get on her feet and prove herself useful to Luffy, her body had other plans in mind, and she fell asleep.

As much as he would have loved to let the little girl get some much-needed rest and not disturb her, he knew they had to get out of there as quickly as possible, just in case they sent more people to get rid of them.

Luffy gently picked up Sakura and gave her a piggyback ride back.

Once everyone was finally reunited they decided what to do and how they would be putting their plan in action.

Their plan wasn't simple, but Sakura was positive they would win, especially now that they had some new allies to back them up. 

They were called the "Fire Tank Pirates" who seemed to know Big Mom very well and since they had the same goal, they decided to form an alliance to ultimately destroy her reign of terror.