42

Hermione Granger

No.. no, no no.. he can't do that. He can't do that! "No!" I heard my own voice echo through the terrain. Pansy stared in front of her, her options were probably sinking in. Draco and Blaise seemed to do the same. "Shut up!" Wilson screamed at me. "Crucio!" I felt the familiar, excruciating pain in my entire body and immediately sank to the floor. I couldn't help but scream. I heard my friends yell at Wilson, telling him to stop, which he did eventually. Wilson lowered his wand. Tears formed in my eyes as my body gave up on me. I was exhausted, mentally and physically, and all I wanted was to be safely in Pansy's arms. My muscles ached, but I forced myself to at least sit up. "Do we have a deal?" He asked. He tiled his head a little. "No way!" Draco yelled he was obviously angry. Wilson let out an agitated breath. "I'd like Pansy to respond." He said slowly. Pansy remained silent.

"Please, Pansy. Don't." I begged. The tears slowly streaming down my face. "I thought I told you to shut up." Wilson said angrily. "H-He won't do anything to me. He doesn't want me, but he'll-" I continued, but when Wilson pointed his wand at me, I flinched and stopped. Wilson smirked at me and refocused his attention to the other side of the terrain. I felt embarrassed. I was afraid of a little pain and I'd rather give up on trying to convince the woman I love not to sacrifice herself for me, than feel it. "You have 10 minutes to make up your mind until we leave. If you don't make this deal, I'll gift your little Mudblood to a guy I owe and I promise you, she'll suffer." Wilson threatened.

Pansy Parkinson

He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her back into the darkness. She didn't even fight, she probably had nothing left inside her. I put my hand to my mouth to try and muffle the sobs I couldn't stop myself from letting out as I stared to where they had disappeared. I felt an arm around my waist and then another on my shoulders. Draco and Blaise held me as I broke down. I don't know why exactly I was crying. Everything was too much. Ron took a few steps towards the building. Then he held a hand through his hair and and turned around. His expression was helpless. "What the hell are we going to do?" He whispered.

"We should get help." Ginny said. "Absolutely not. The aurors can't be trusted." Harry muttered. Blaise sighed and let go of me. "I think we need to face the facts," they said. Everyone turned to them, except for Millicent who was still silently rocking back and forth. "We need to choose between Pansy and Granger."

"I need to do this." I said as I wiped my tears away and freed myself from Draco. "Not a chance." He said. He grabbed my wrist and softly ran circles on my skin with his thumb. "I have to agree with Malfoy." Ron said. He frowned and crossed his arms. I looked at him in disbelief. "Don't you want Hermione to be safe?" I asked. "Of course I do. But that doesn't mean we leave you behind." Ron muttered. "There must be another way." Ginny said, looking around desperately trying to come up with an idea. "We don't know this man that Wilson owes. We don't know what he's capable of. We don't know what he'll do to her." I said, a little irritated. How could they possibly think I'm more valuable than Hermione is? "But we do know what Wilson is capable of, and we do know what he'll do to you." Blaise said.

"I repeat. What the hell are we going to do?"