38

Hermione Granger

Oh god oh god oh god oh god

His footsteps were nearing. When I settled on my plan, I hadn't accounted for the fact that Wilson is faster than me. I was never going to make it outside. I glanced behind me and nearly lost my balance. There he already was. He had a deadly look in his eyes. Why the fuck is this guy so fast?! I quickly looked in front of me again, panicking. "Think fast!" I yelled as I grabbed a random vase off a table and threw it behind me. Wilson jumped out of the way and bumped into the wall. He fell backwards and his head on the floor. I chuckled and turned around another corner. I had no idea where I was. I probably missed the exit. ..Fuck. I heard Wilson scream in anger. He was coming close again. How do I get out of here?!  "Bombarda!" Wilson suddenly yelled. The wall right next to me exploded. I was thrown to the other side and my head it the wall hard. Everything went black.

Ginny Weasley

There she was, tied up. Millicent Bulstrode. The Slytherin girl who went missing months ago. The Slytherin girl who was actually quite nice to people. The Slytherin girl who didn't deserve this. She was curled up on the floor, eyes closed and shaking slightly. It was cold and she was barely wearing anything. The had bruises on her wrists, face, neck, legs and she had the same kind of circles Hermione had after her fight with Wilson, all over her body. She seemed to have lost a lot of weight, she was really skinny and there were tear stains all over her face. The sight of her made my stomach turn and my vision to go blurry. This was awful. Wilson is awful and disgusting. My legs felt like spaghetti as I walked towards her. I let myself drop on my knees. Millicent's eyes fluttered open. She looked up to me in pure fear, but then she realized who I was.

She tilted her head slightly. "Weasley?" She asked hoarsely. I smiled faintly. I felt tears stinging behind my eyes. "Yes. we're here to save you." I whispered. Millicent looked confused. "Why?" I gently stroked a bit of hair out of her face. "Don't worry, I'm getting you out of here," I said. "I'm going to help you up, okay?" Millicent nodded. I was afraid I'd break her, but I managed to get her standing. Millicent leaned against the wall and shivered. I frowned. I took of my hoodie and handed it to her. She smiled. "Thank you." She said softly. "Don't worry about it." I answered. Millicent put on the hoodie. "Do you think you can walk?" I asked. Millicent shook her head slowly. "Sorry." She mumbled. "Don't. I don't think your body can handle apparating right now either.." I thought out loud. I sighed. "I guess I'll have to carry you."

Pansy Parkinson

Click

At first nothing happened. I was just about to give Weasley a sarcastic look when a ball of blue light appeared. It came out of the deluminator and drifted up. It stopped in front of my face. I stared at it in disbelief as flew around the circle of people. "Pansy.." I heard a whisper say. "Did you guys hear that?" I asked. "Mhm.." Draco replied, not looking away from the ball of light. It was hypnotic. "Pansy." The whisper said again. It grew louder, until I realized it was Hermione's voice, saying my name, over and over again. "Hermione?" I muttered. The light came to a halt in front of me again. Suddenly it went right through my heart. A warmth spread through my body. I shivered. "Did it work?" Blaise asked. I looked at Weasley. He nodded at my wand. "Apparate." He said. "Where to?" I asked. Weasley grinned. "You know where to." He replied. I frowned and took my wand. I closed my eyes. "You're right." I mumbled. "Hold on."