37

Ginny Weasley

"Okay, what's the plan?" I whispered. Hermione carefully looked around the corner, panting. Then she turned to me again and held a hand through her hair. "I think we lost him, for now." She said softly. I nodded slightly. "This man is a rapist and a pedophile, we can't let him capture us." Hermione whispered. I frowned. "I'd rather not get raped." I muttered. "Me neither." Hermione replied. "Now, I have a plan, but it's kind of a big risk.." she then whispered, crossing her arms. I raised an eyebrow. "What is it?" I asked. Hermione looked around the corner again, making sure Wilson wouldn't suddenly sneak up on us. "In order to get to Millicent, we need to get past Wilson." Hermione explained when she turned back to me. "Right." I mumbled. "So.. to get to Millicent, Wilson needs to be somewhere else." Hermione continued. "Get to the point, Hermione." I said impatiently.

"One of us needs to make a distraction and lead Wilson their way." Hermione said. I hesitated. "That's a really big risk." I then muttered. "Yeah.." Hermione replied. We stared at each other in silence. "Are you sure we shouldn't just let the aurors handle this?" I asked. Hermione frowned. "We can't trust them, Ginny. They're the reason Millicent is still here." She said. I sighed and looked at the floor. "We need to get her out of here. This kind of thing sticks with you for life. We have no idea what Wilson has done to her, but I'm assuming the worst." Hermione continued. Another awkward silence started. "I'm down." I suddenly whispered. Hermione smiled faintly. "I won't let you get hurt, I promise." She said. "I won't let you get hurt either." I responded. I took Hermione's waist and pulled her closer to me. Hermione returned the hug and we stood in silence for a few moments. Then Hermione pushed me back. "Alright, here's what I need you to do. You're going to get as close as possible to where he's keeping Millicent. Then when I make the distraction and Wilson-" "Hold on, no way!" I whisper shouted at Hermione before she could finish her sentence.

"There's no way I'm letting you do that." I said, crossing my arms. Hermione rolled her eyes. "Yes you are. Coming here was my idea, you're not dying because of my dumb decisions." She said. I sighed. "All right.." I muttered. Hermione smiled. "But you better be bloody careful, because if you get yourself murdered, I will throw some hands." I threatened. Hermione grinned. "I'll keep that in mind." She whispered. I couldn't help but chuckle. "I'll make sure to get Millicent out of there." I then said. Hermione nodded. Her smile faded slowly. "Thank you, Ginny." She said softly. "Yeah yeah, I'm amazing." I joked, rolling my eyes and turning around. "You are." Hermione mumbled. I smiled and stepped around the corner.

I decided to hide behind a supply closet until Wilson left the room. The closet was in a hall about 20 feet away from the staircase leading to him. I could hear him speaking. I couldn't actually make out the words, but his tone was creepy. He must be talking to Millicent. I hope she's okay.. I sighed and sat down on one knee. That way I would be able to look around the closet and get up quickly. Suddenly I heard glass fall to the floor. A lot of it. "Fuck! Come on!" I then heard Hermione's voice yell. Not 2 seconds later the door slammed open and Wilson ran down the stairs, around a corner and vanished. I grinned.

Here we go.

—————
Hey-
I haven't been updating a lot, I'm sorry.
We're getting really close to the ending though!