15

Draco Malfoy

"Just go back to the feast, Dray." Pansy said, walking quickly in front of me. "No. Slow down." I replied. I saw a tear fall on the floor. "I need to be alone for a while." Pansy said. I started walking faster to catch up with her, but she started running. "Fucking hell," I muttered. "Pansy come back here!" I started running too. Pansy was wearing a dress, of course I was faster. I grabbed her wrist and forced her to stop. Pansy sniffed and turned around. I wiped away her tears. "Sit down." I ordered. Pansy rolled her eyes and did what I told her too. I sat down next to her against the wall. "What happened to you? Why were you so late?" I asked. Pansy hugged her knees, but she didn't respond. "Please tell me." I begged.

Pansy sighed. "I was walking to the great hall with Blaise when I realized I forgot my bag." She started. I raised an eyebrow. "When I was on my way to the common room when someone grabbed me and pulled me into a classroom." Pansy continued. I frowned in confusion. "Why would someone-" "it was Wilson." Pansy said before I could finish my question. My eyes widened in horror. "He didn't..." I muttered. A new set of tears fell to the floor. I stared at Pansy as she she buried her face in her knees and started crying. I've always been bad at comforting people. Pansy is my best friend and someone just raped her... what do I do?!

"I'm going to kill him." I mumbled after a long silence. Pansy looked up, smiled faintly and took my hand. "Don't do that... i just.. everything hurts and I don't know- I don't know how to deal with this. I don't know what to feel." She said. She stared in front of her. I squeezed her hand, hoping she'd see that as my support. She rested her head against my shoulder and closed her eyes. I let her cry, she needed to get that out of her system. The Parkinson's taught her to be perfect and to never show emotions and now she's crying on my shoulder. This really, really fucked her up. Mr. Wilson is a fucking teacher, for God's sake. I felt a tear roll down my own cheek. We sat there for a while.

Suddenly we heard fast footsteps coming our way. When I looked up I saw Blaise running around the corner. They stopped when they saw us sitting there. They tilted their head a little as if they was asking me what was going on. I softly shook my head. "Let's get you to your dorm, you could use some sleep." I said, getting up. Pansy nodded softly. I helped her up. Pansy shrieked as she fell down again. Blaise hurried towards her. "Are you okay?" They asked. Pansy nodded again. "Sorry.. it just hurts." She said. Blaise and I made eye contact. I gave them the we'll talk later look. Blaise nodded. We both took Pansy by her waist and half dragged her to the common room.