M L UNPREDICTABLE

A year later.

Y/n PoV

"Ms. Y/n," I heard my secretary call for me, causing me to avert my attention to the pictures I'm organising, "Yes?" I replied.

"Ms. Ackerman, Ms. Braus, Ms. Reiss and Ms. Leonhart are already heading up here," she informed.

I smiled at the thought of my highest paid model friends, "Thank you. Can you bring us coffee,"

"Of course, Ms. Y/n," she replied, smiling while I switched my attention back to the photographs, hearing her footsteps recede in the background.

It's been a year since I was titled as the best professional photographer and director and I'm still flabbergasted by the thought of it. Everything was unpredictable. Now, I'm not only known as the daughter of two amazing lawyers, but the youngest well known in an entertainment industry at the age of twenty.

All of those sleepless nights have been repaid, I could already give what my parents need and what they want anytime and I still have my goofball supporting and loving every piece of me. Our circle of friends have been successful lately, my girls are labelled as the highest paid models in NYC, other celebrities go to Nanaba's well known bar, The three boys in a soccer team, Armin studying as an architect, Levi, Erwin and Miche still working on their car company and my lover branching a Z. Industries in NYC, Moblit being there partner.

As of now, I'm the one assigned with the photoshoot of my friends for Trost Vogue, "My girls are so gorgeous," I muttered under my breath as I stared at their shots.

"We're here!" Sasha cheered, her jolly presence filling the room.

"Hi!" I exclaimed, walking towards them for an embrace.

"Hi, bae!" the four of them greeted simultaneously.

"Are you guys ready to see the results?"

"Yes, of course!" they squealed in excitement.

"Can't wait to see these gems up on the billboard," the amusement in my tone was evident as the five of us reckoned upon the photographs.

"And these gems were taken by you," Historia exclaimed, nudging lightly on my sidearm as they all agreed.

____

After a couple hours of having some career and life conversations with my girls, they finally decided to go since more photoshoots are coming for them and they need rest.

"I'll see you, girls in the fashion week," I bid my goodbye, placing a kiss on each of their cheek as they gave me a hug.

"You and Hange will have a VIP seat," Mikasa stated with a smile across her face.

"As you should, bae," Sasha added, giggling as we all stood by my glass door aince they're about to exit.

"Bye, y/n!" they said simultaneously.