M L AFTERMATH

w a r n i n g : blood, death
______________________________________

W-What happened?

What's-- happening?

My body h-hurts

Everything I see was a blur, my ears were hearing muffled noises as well as high pitch ringing. I felt like my head's being crack open in half as I could feel the blood flow in my head. The pain surging through my whole body was torment.

Am I upside down?

"S-Steve?" my frail voice tried to call for him, yet no one answered.

As as I regained my clear perception, it dawned to me that the I was really hanging upsidedown from the support of my seatbelt due to the accident we met. Blood trickling down from my head and nose.

I tried to reach for my seatbelt with all my strength left, so I could get out. I hissed, feeling another wave of pain from the impact when I it the car top with shattered pieces of glass, earning a few laceration from them.

"Steve?" I breathed seeing him all banged up as well.

Crawling my way out, I could hear a few people calling for help and a child crying for their parents. I tried to check his pulse first and luckily, he's alive, but passed out. With the best of my ability, I tried to unbuckle Steve from his seat and hardly dragged him out.

Once we're both out, I settled the two of us away from the wrecked car. Tears started to form in my eyes as I threw my head back, feeling the torment in my whole body, the dizziness consuming my head and the voices of the injured people echoing.

How did we get here-

"Mommy!" I gasped at the helpless voice, drawing my head to where I heard it from, "Wake up," the kid cried out.

Come on y/n

Just this once, I asked for a miracle to give me one last ounce of energy to help the poor kid.

Despite my serious state, I stood up on my feet to search for the voice. As soon as I found the child, I limped my to her and immediately dropped on my knees in front of her.

She seemed involved in this accident as well, I could tell by her dirty clothes and small wounds.

I heaved an exasperated sigh, "H-Hey," I held her gently as she sat, hugging her knees, "Where's your mom?" I asked her breathlessly, feeling the black out taking over me.

She pointed towards the people inside the car, one man and a woman, "Mom and dad," she said through shaky voice.

"They'll be fine," I was about to pull her in my chest, but the phone necklace dangling on her chest caught my eye.

It seemed familiar, so I took a clearer look at it and my eyes widened in sudden realization, "M-Margo?" I asked while taking a look at the back of her phone, seeing our polaroid picture with Hange from the amusement park.

Hange

"Y/n?" I heard her call for me, she remembered me, "Are we gonna be okay?" she asked, wiping her tears.

"Y-Yes, of course," she hugged me tightly as I pulled us both away from the car, "Someone will be here soon, okay?" I whispered to her.

Hange got us

As I held her in my arms protectively, my vision grew unclear, my body felt like giving up too until all I saw was nothing, but pitch black.

___