M L I'LL BE HERE

w a r n i n g : blood, knife, death
______________________________________

-Third Person POV-

As the clock continuously ticked, the sound of droplets of rain crashing on the window along with the sound of AC whirring continued to fill the dimly lit room. The girl was still in her deep sleep, unaware of what's happening downstairs.

Eventually, her rest was abruptly ruined by the sound of the glass being smashed and disturbing scream from the first floor. The girl's eyes shoot wide open.

"What was that?"

She immediately sat up, confusion and worry creeped up to her whole body. Her eyes scanned her dull room if her friends were still there, but she was alone.

The girl stood up on her feet and made her way to the door, her breath laced with nervous with every light step she took. The cold doorknob met her hand as she slowly swung the door open.

Due to the darkness of the hallway, she didn't notice the shattered pieces of glass on the ground. She suck in a deep breath when a sharp piece struck on the sole of her right foot.

"Shit." she harshly breathed.

Her eyes became teary as the sting of pain ran through where the wound was. She lightly pressed her back against the door frame and slowly slid down to sit on the floor.

Beads of sweats started to wrap her nose, cheeks and forehead. Her hand scanned where the sharp object was intact, she took in another deep breath. With all her strength, she bravely strained out the piece off her bare foot as she internally screamed with suffer.

Her head slightly tilted to the back due to the pain. Lots of blood perpetually flowed out where the sharp thing struck. Her hands covered with her own blood.

"Fuck." she muttered with angst.

The moonlight that elapsed through the broken window at the end of the hallway caught her attention. She groaned in agony when she realized why there was pieces of glass on the floor.

What the hell happened?! she thought.

With all fours, she crawled to her nightstand for her phone. The blood on her hand stained on the table, as she grasped for her phone. The girl stood up with toughness, she limped her way out of the room with her phone as a flashlight.

She tucked in both of her lips in order to keep herself from screaming in pain as she slowly walked through the hallway, leaving footprints of blood on the carpeted floor.

As she finally set foot on the ground floor that the moonlight is the only source of light, she gasped in shock and followed by her hand to cover her mouth.

Everything felt like shifting as if it's a dream and the setting of the house was different. It became difficult for her to breathe when panic began to consume her.

Mom?

Dad?

Hange?

E-Everyone?

Lifeless bodies everywhere, blood stains all over the floor and cushions was all she could see right before her eyes. To be exact, her loved ones' dead bodies. She wanted to scream in terror, but she seemed to have lost her voice in shock.

Tear stream began to uninvitedly slide down her cheeks to her hand that covered her mouth. Two figures were illuminated by the on and off lightning that elapsed through the kitchen window. She slowly pointed her flashlight to its direction