M L OUTFIT

ANOTHER HANGE PIC GUYS 😌😌😌

______________________________________

Weekend came and so is the time where Hange and I spend a fun day together. The buzzing noise of my AC bounced through the walls. The sun was perfectly out as the fresh wind continued to knock on my window and balcony door.

The smell of delicious pancakes and hot chocolate made its way up to my peaceful room. I groaned trying to get another comfortable position in my soft bed for me to fall asleep again, but the tasty aroma makes me want to finally get up.

A yawn elicited my mouth before I open and close my eyes simultaneously. I turned myself to face the clock from my nightstand. It read 7:50 in the morning. My fingers came up to my right eye to rub some eyewash off.

I finally decided to stand up. The warm sunlight and the morning breeze came in contact with my skin as I opened the glass window and balcony door. The curtain from the balcony danced as the wind continued to fill my light beige colored minimalist room.

My feet made its way to the bathroom for me to wash my morning face off. I leaned down to the sink, the cold water made me wince a little when it hit my bare face. I found myself with a large grin from the mirror after I stood straight.

Today's weekend.

Soft footsteps of mine travelled across the room as I made my way back to my bed due to the notification sound that made me reach for my phone under the pillow to check. There was a message plastered on the lock screen.

______________________________________

goofball<3

good morning!!!
i'll pick u up at 12pm
eat breakfast, silly!
______________________________________

The message made a huge smile appear on my face, the smile that never easily fades and the smile that Hange is the reason. I shook my head and unlocked my phone with my smile still on.

goofball<3

good morning!!!
i'll pick u up at 12pm
eat breakfast, silly!

good morning!!!
you have a car?
eat breakfast toooooo

that's a secret 😝
just wait for me there
byeeee

fine fine
such a goofball 🤧
i'll eat now
byeee

Again. Hange made my smile even wider till my cheeks hurt. I seem to be falling more and more to them, yet I don't know if they feel the same way and I'm scared, so I just bear in mind that we're in a platonic relationship.