M L LOVELY

w a r n i n g : Nsfw! if u're uncomfortable with this, you may politely leave:>

a / n : im going to use second PoV for this one tee hee. also, heads up, this is a long chap:>
______________________________________

 also, heads up, this is a long chap:>______________________________________

"Touch you wherever I want, hm?"

Your whole body went limp once more, not only because of the alcohol you drank, but by their superiority, your knees felt weak under their dominance. If they hadn't pinned your arms above, you would've slid down the wall in that exact moment.

Their tone sounded demanding, but it was rather a confirmation from your statement earlier. You inhaled as you already felt being devoured by their starving look, their gaze wrapped up every ounce of you, the hot atmosphere building up between the two of you.

With their free hand, they teasingly traced their fingertips along your jawline, each contact trailed with hotness, then stopped under your chin. They leisurely tilted your head up, so your eyes locked with one of theirs.

Trying your best to regain the confidence you had from the party, searching for any words to reply. There you are, stunned at their aura, your back slightly arched from the wall whilst your wrists wriggled from their grasp.

Lips slightly parted and you couldn't even hold an eye contact with their iris that glimmered with so much desire under the dimly lit place.

They've waited long enough for your response, their tongue clicked as they spoke, "Words, love, I need to hear you say it again," they said in a low seductive tone.

You gulped as you felt your face flared up by the way their raspy voice filled your senses, your eyes flickered from their eye to their taunting lips and there you finally whispered the words they wanted to hear, as if you've finally found the light at the end of a dark tunnel.

"Go on, you can touch me... touch me wherever you want," through a flirty tone, you finally gave them the assurance they needed.

After all, two can play this sly game.

"Good girl,"

They smirked and obliged in no time, your lips was immediately captured by their hungry ones, their hand made its way to your neck, choking you lightly while your arms remained pinned above your head.

They bit the bottom of your lip, implying for their tongue to slip inside and you gladly took it, your tongues danced with lust, exploring every bit of the inside, your teeth would clash with theirs by how rough you both made out. The bitter and sweet taste of the alcohol mixed as you both passionately tasted each other.

Your arms was soon released, hooking you right leg on their side as they sneakily pulled your dress up and softly ran their hand along your thigh. Their fingertips suddenly grazed on your clothed heat underneath your thigh, causing you to moan in their mouth.