M L I GOT YOU

hey guys!! apologies for taking so looong to update. our school started and i'm packed with plenty of school works, but i'm trying my best to update this book as much as i can<33

+ from this chapter till the end, i'm gonna change to first person pov using, i, my, we and etc. however, i'll still use "you" in other ways hihi.

lovelots to all of ü <3
______________________________________

A minute passed since the chat ended. I was feeling nervous, yet I didn't know why. I kept on glaring at my friends because of some ridiculous plan they made. But somehow, a part of me likes it, I did want some alone time with Hange so we both can catch up on each other.

Hange took a glance at you and noticed that you were feeling uneasy so they scooted beside you and asked.

"Hey, u owkay?"

"Hm?" I turned my attention to them.

"Uh yeah im fine" I gave them a smile.

"You sure?" they assured again.

"Mhm!"

They smiled at you before paying their attention to the game once again.

I looked at the time and it's 3:20 pm, I wondered about when will the uber arrive.

"Hey Hange! We'll be going in about a minute" Sasha informed.

"Y-yeah we ordered an uber" Armin spoke while scratching his nape.

"Wait I thought I'm supposed to drop you guys off at 5:30?" Hange replied.

"Well, we need to bounce now cause we have projects to finish" Connie made an excuse which didn't suit him.

"Connie, you don't even do projects" I rolled my eyes playfully at him.

"I'm a changed man now" he gladly stated.

Sasha smacked the back of his bald head playfully.

"Ow!" he winced, scratching the part where he got hit to ease the pain.

"What he mean is we have stuff to do" Jean interjected.

He looked at me with a smirk then to Hange. I placed a hand on my face, trying to hide the second hand embarrassment.

Someone help this poor man

Hange might have sensed what my friends were doing since a smirk started to appear on their face and playfully crossed their arms.

"I have to finish Sasha's projects" Mikasa stated calmly.

"And I have to finish Eren's projects" Armin trailed.

Both Sasha and Eren hissed a shy laugh before they scratch their head at the same time.

I was sinking in my seat because of embarrassment, but at the same time I wanted to burst into a fit of laughter at them because they're horrible at creating such lame excuses. Hange was already catching on what they're trying to do.

"How 'bout you drive the jeep instead, Mikasa? Just tell Levi that I stayed" Hange suggested.

"Yeah Mikasa!" I agreed.

"I would love to, but I didn't bring my license today" she replied to us.

"Oh-" was all I said.

I have a license but I don't have a car yet

Eren stood up while waving his phone. "The uber is here!!" he informed while jumping up and down.

"Okay guys, be safe!!" Hange stood up too.