Chapter 11: The Mint-y Senpai

...

"Oooh! It's Yura-senpai!"

"As usual, she's so pretty~"

All this commotion coming from outside our school was due to one and only one reason... Azayaka High School's Student Council President; Mizuno Yura.

"Kitte, kitte? I heard Mint-senpai has developed an interest on somebody!"

"Ehhhh? Really? I wonder who it could be... "

"Of course, it's just a rumor..."

"Well, if she had, I'm sure he'd be a complete hottie with a very prestigious position in society... Like the son of a very rich company or something!"

"I know right! And he'd have a white cat with blue eyes too! Lol!" (A/N: Ahem... *cough*Jumin*cough*Han)

"What? Seriously..."

As I walked passed by the chattering High School students, Mirielle suddenly pounced out of nowhere.

"Kura-nyaaaan~"

"N-Nyan?"

"Kura-chan, are you free this afternoon after school?" She asked.

"Ummm, yeah... Why?"

"Well you see, there's this new café that just opened up recently and I want us to go~"

"Oh really? Sure, why not?"

"Ah, I also invited some other people from my club... Ichigo and Ayame will be coming too! Ah~ I really suggest the Strawberry Dream Tart for Ichigo! And the Cream Puff Delights for Ayame! Uwaaaaah, so excited~"

"I'm glad." I say with a sigh. Not a doubtful and sorrowful sigh, more of like a... Relief kind of sigh. I'm so glad that she's gained a lot of friends lately.  If I didn't apologize to her back then, I wonder what could've happened?

"Huh? Did you say something, Kura-chan?"

"Ah--Eh? Did I? Come on, let's go. We're going to be late for class!" I say whilst grabbing her wrist with my left hand, dragging her towards our classroom.

"Ohayou!" I said, proudly opening the sliding door to our classroom.

"Ohayou, Hamakura-chan! Did you do your homework and assignments?"

Judging from the evil and sinister intent I felt from behind my back, I knew for sure it was none other than Ichigo-chan. I sweat and sweat, feeling a little guilty for not finishing them all.

"Y-Yeah... O-Of c-c-course I did."

My obvious stuttering didn't help at all, it only made Ichigo's stare a lot more... Ugggh, evil.

As I turn to see Ichigo-chan, she had this glint in her eyes that blatantly said, "It's punishment time!" and a smirk emitting an, "Obviously-I'm-gonna-kill-you" aura.

"Ha-ma-ku-ra-chan?" says Ichigo-chan, sweetly at first but immediately  into ominous and scary.

"H-Hai?"

"Are you ready for that? You seem to have forgotten the importance of studying well haven't you?"

I gulped. Seeing Ichigo like this was normal,  but it's just... Scary. Before she could get her claws out and tackle me, Igarashi-kun abruptly entered the room and made everyone else quiet. I, for once was too. The incident that happened yesterday was too bizarre for me to believe... I mean, I just met him yesterday and all of a sudden he confesses to me. Not unless...

Gaaaaah, gotta focus!

The whole day dragged on and on.. Nothing interesting happened, just your normal, typical middle schooler day.