Chapter 1: Shirayuki Hamakura

GYAAAAAAAA!!! I.HAVE.A.CRUSH.ON.A.HENTAI.!!

...

Well, that's pretty much normal for a girl like me... This guy is cute and handsome and is in 2nd Year High School. He's got EVERYTHING that a girl wants, but he's a freaking PERVERT!! Well, let's not start this story with hatred and anger and... you know. The girl talking right now; or namely me, is named Shirayuki Hamakura. Since my name is too long, my freinds often call me Shira, Yuki or Kura. One thing you should know about me is that... I sorta, kinda, have multiple crushes. There's Miko, Kashino, Haruto... Well, basically every guy in school. Aaand, even to a stupid pervert. Gyaaaaa! I'm late!

6:35 a.m ; Shirayuki Residence

"Mama, can I borrow some of your things?". I asked my mom early in the morning.

"Kura, what is that "things" you want to borrow?". My mom sighed.

"You know, glue and scissors... Ehehehehe..?"

"Don't you have one of your own?"

".. I lost it..."

"Again?"

"Uwaaaaaahhh!... Sorry!"

"Hah.. Fine, just don't lose it, 'kay?". She said, while going back to cooking breakfast.

"Yatta! Thanks Mama!"

So I grabbed my mom's glue and scissors and packed my bento. My family is a lively one. My father is a lawyer, while my mom works in a downtown cafè. I have a brother who is a hentai too... Hah, that's two people now.

"Well mama, I'm off! Tell papa goodbye too, 'kay?" I said to my mom, waving at her.

"Okay! Hurry home after school, we're going to have seafood hotpot with Hayato and the others!" My mom teasingly said.

"O-okay!" I said, blushing as she said that.

Hayato is actually my neighbor. And the "hentai" who I just previously talked about... His family and mine is very close ever since we moved here in Tokyo. They were very friendly, and welcomed us to Tokyo with warm hospitality.

7: 35 a.m ; Azayaka Gakuen : Middle School Branch

As I entered my classroom, everyone was gathering in one certain place. For some reason, I already knew it was Namuri Andou.

"Giku! It's Namuri-kun" I thought.

How did I know it was him? Well, don't ask... Sigh.

Of all the boys in school, the only guy I didn't have a crush on was Namuri Andou. He is so... UGHHHH!! I.do.not.like.him. He's really annoying. Despite his reputation of being the smartest guy in our level, he desperately seeks my attention to get closer with me; a stinking, dull person who forgets to bring her assignment everyday. I don't like him. At all. He is creepy, arrogant and... You get the point.

"Oi, Shira-san, did you do our homework?" said a girl from behind.

"Ah, Ichigo-san, there was homework?" I asked.

"Sheesh, Shira-san, you should be more responsible... Don't tell me you forgot again?"

"Ehehe..."

"Don't 'ehehehe...' me! Do your homework!"

"Y-yes maa'm!"

Ichigo-san is the younger twin of Namuri-kun. She's nice though, despite of having to be that guy's little sis.

5:03 p.m ; Azayaka Gakuen : Middle School Branch

School ended, and I was excited like crazy. Why? You'll soon find out.

"I never thought school would ever end!" I thought.

From the distance, I could already hear the girls' shreiks. Instantly, I knew it was the one and only; Sakumi Hayato. I'd know that, since he has an odd hobby of flipping middle school girls' skirts. But he could never flip mine. I'd punch him in the face before he does. Mwahahaha. I ran to him as fast as I could, and as usual, he would try to flip my skirt. But of course, I'd punch him before he does.

"Kura-chan why won't you let me see your panties?" Hayato asked.

"Why would I?! In fact, why would any girl do that?!" I exclaimed.

"Ahh.. It's such a boring life..." He sighed, as he put his hands behind his back and looked up in the sky.

Somehow after that, a long, awkward silence crept in. Since both our houses were a few blocks away from school, we often walked from school to our homes together. After a little while, I thought:

"Hmmmmn... I just wonder why Hayato won't act like a gentleman. I mean, he has that hazelnut-brown hair, bright-emerald eyes, and an adorable smile that makes any girl's heart convulsively pound. Why does he act like a pervert anyway?.."

I stared at Hayato for awhile and turned away quickly.

"I wonder if Hayato has someone he likes.." I thought.

"Hey, Hayato-senpai, do you have someone you like?" I asked non-chalantly.

"No one actually. To be honest, I don't really care about girls... And can you drop the 'senpai', it sounds weird especially when it comes from someone who punches me in the face." He said with a chuckle.

I blushed and said "W-well, you are two years older than me... What can I do about that?" I said as I looked away.

"Well, whatever..." He said as he brushed off his hair off his face which unknowingly made my heart race.

To be continued...