Chapter 8: The High School Play (Part 2)

Konichiwa! Hello everyone! Here is a new chapter... If anyone can notice that picture above, can you please comment down who (in your opinion) is your favorite? I really can't decide between the topmost center guy, and the guy 'right' beside him... Anywho, I hope you enjoy this new chappy-wappy! And to all those anticipating readers of MSIAH, I'm very happy and overjoyed for all of you to love and favorite this book. Truly, I am overwhelmed with immeasurable happiness! I know it's almost like a year since I last updated, but I am sure that when summer comes in my country, I'll update more often. But actually, I've already made a few short drafts to be polished. Hope you lovely and adamant readers continue supporting me and this book!

P.S: I am using my mom's laptop

...

For the second scene of the play, it was the Cinderella fairytale continuation and the Snow White fairytale.

"The stepmother bowed to the prince, and apologized. Prince Kashino then returned to his castle." The narrator said.

The curtains closed and it opened back again. The scene on the stage changed to the ballroom of the castle.

"Prince Kashino was walking around the castle's ballroom, who was still intrigued with Cinderella's beauty." The narrator said.

"Ah! I should probably arrange a ball tomorrow night! That way, maybe that young maiden might come!" Prince Kashino said.

"So the Prince arranged a ball, inviting all the people of his kingdom. The time went by quickly, and it was time for the special ball. Meanwhile, at Cinderella's manor..."

"Cinderella! Polish my shoes!" Ayari shouted

"Cinderella! Tighten my corset!" Ayuri demanded.

"Cinderella did all the working, and had barely any time to prepare herself. But her little friends helped her sew a beautiful dress. The night fell and they were all prepared to go..."

"Wait! May I go too? I have a dress.." Cinderella asked.

"What? So you could go and seduce the prince, and get away from here?!" the stepmother said.

"Mother! We can't let her do that!" Ayuri said.

"Of course, my darlings.. This necklace your wearing.. It is so not appropriate for such an elegant ball!" the stepmother said as she scrapped away Cinderella's necklace.

"Wh-- Wait!!" Cinderella said.

"Cinerella's stepmother and stepsisters ripped and scrapped away all the ribbons and frills on Cinderella's dress. They then left Cinderella in a very horrid way. Cinderella ran away and cried at the backyard where she met Prince Kashino." the narrator said.

"Why?.. Why would they do such a horrible thing?" Cinderella said with tears on her eyes.

"Suddenly, her Fairy Godmother appeared.." the narrator said.

"Oh, dear.. Are you alright?" The fairy godmother asked.

"Ummm... Who are you?" Cinderella asked.

"Why, dear, I am your fairy godmother!" she said.

"Y-You are? But.. I never thought you were real.."

"You see, dear.. All it takes is just to believe!"

"Believe? Well, I believed that if I work hard.. I'd be able to go to the Prince's ball.. But it didn't work.."

"But with a wave of my magic wand, your dream will come true!"

"It will?"

"Yes! Now, first we need is a coach... Ah! There it is perfect!"

"A pumpkin? How can you turn a pumpkin to a coach?"