"How many times as he asked?" She asked me and I thought.

"I don't know. He's kept asking me and I don't wanna do it. But I'm scared if I say no he might try force it onto me." I said putting my position to fetal.

"Your allowed to say no. You may be afraid but tell me... if you say no. Keep yourself safe. Some people don't wanna take no for an answer and it can get scary." She said.

"Have you... experienced this?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Not in the same situation. I couldn't bring myself to say no. But you did. And I'm happy you did. But if it starts to get too much for you call me or Anna and we'll come." She said and I nodded.

"I will I promise..." I said.

"Remember. Not all people are the same but some people will treat you badly. Protect yourself alright? And tell us if you need us. Some people will only love you for anything but... what makes you... well you." She said and I nodded.

I hugged her tightly. We exchanged I love you and she let me take half a bottle of some Jack Daniel's.

"Thanks." I said and she smiled.

"But be careful. And this is the only night since your brother came out." She said and I nodded.

I've experienced boy trouble through my years of highschool. After me and Austin broke up multiple guys slid into my dm's. They've been asking for pictures and wanted to link up.

I only agreed to link up once to see how it went. People used to look down on me because I was still a virgin through highschool. I lost it sophomore year and than that's when everything crashed down.

My mental health was so bad my grades went shit. Peyton tried helping me get I pushed everyone away. It was so bad that when school ended I was held back because I didn't past the test.

I deleted social media just like Chayton said too. He helped me throughout highschool. He also warned me about these types of boys.

The ones that say 'oh my god I'm gonna slit my wrist unless you send' which I avoided completely. Chayton helped me the most. And when he was in freshman year he had experienced the same problem when he was a girl but he figured a way out to push them away and taught me how.

He warned me multiple times and even sometimes answered for me. He blocked all the guys and gave me my phone. We had a long talk about it and he was being supportive like the good brother he is.

Chayton's Pov
"Bye!" I yelled waving away Haylee and Trey.

We had gotten to eat the cake before they went. Me and Vee went back upstairs unwrapping a gift Peyton got me.

It was... electric guitar? A new one that looked exactly like my old one. I hugged her and she smiled. After my parents left I walked back into my room.

I closed the door but before I could turn around I felt Veronica's hands on my waist.

She just smashed her lips on mine biting my bottom lips softly.

A/n

Chayton before ^

Chayton before ^

Chayton after ^