85

Peyton's Pov
After I was opening Paxton's birthday I got I went up to my room to put the new books on my shelves. Kacy followed me.

I've tried not to let the fact that she's cheating on me get to me.

"Hey dude what's wrong?" Kacy asked me and I shrugged looking at her.

"Nothing is wrong. I'm okay." I said and raised an eyebrow.

"Is this because of the sex yesterday? You could have told me no?" She said and I scoffed at her.

"First of all no it's not about the sex yesterday and second of all I couldn't have said no because your stupid pleading wouldn't stop" I said.

"Peyton that's no way to talk to me like that. I didn't even do anything wrong." She said and I shook my head no.

"Oh please the sex we had was unbelievable. And not to mention it happens often and I'm getting tired of it." I said and she stared at me.

"You should have told me that." She muttered.

"You know what I could and I'm telling you now. But with your fucking pleading you get whatever you want out of me. And I'm getting tired of just you using me." I mumbled and she scoffed.

"I'm not using you... Peyton you know that I love you." She said quietly.

"You don't seem like you do..." I mumbled walking away.

I walked downstairs with her following me as my mom smiled.

"Happy 19 birthday sweetie." Mom said kissing the top of my head.

Dinner was happening soon and I found myself sitting next ti Kacy of course on her phone.

She stood up and signaled me to come with her. She dragged me back to my bedroom.

"I see you found my messages?" She asked and I looked at her.

"It's a platonic friendship alright you have nothing against me." She said and I scoffed.

"It's like you and Anna." She muttered and I rolled my eyes.

"At least I don't call Anna fucking bae." I said sitting down on my bed.

"At least I don't kiss her!" She yelled.

"I thought we were past this already!" I yelled and before we knew it the door slammed open.

"Kacy. Stop giving my little sister a hard time. It's her birthday for Christ sakes." Paxton said.

"She's the one who fucking started it. The bitch doesn't trust me." She said and Paxton grew angry.

"First of all lay off of her. She's turning fucking 19 and don't call my sister a bitch." She said and Paxton grabbed me.

"Why don't you think in here for a second and get your ass calmed down. Than leave." She said and closed the door. I looked at her and just shook her head no.

We went downstairs and the dinner was almost sat down for us. Kacy came back almost as good new.

"Look I'm sorry alright." She whispered.

"It's fine." I said not wanting to make this my worse birthday.

"So Kacy how are you and my daughter!" My dad asked and she nodded.

"Doing perfectly fine Mr. Wright." She said.

"And how long have you've been friends?" My mom asked.

"Probably the start of school. Started dating in maybe the middle of September." She said and I immediately froze.

"did I hear that correctly? Dating? You date girls?!" My mom yelled and I looked at Kacy.

"Did you just... out me to my parents...?" I said and she realized.

"SHIT! I DIDNT MEAN TOO!" She yelled.

My mom went off on me. I was terrified while my dad was trying to calm her down. My sister and Kacy were fighting.

"NO NO YOU KNOW WHAT!" My mom yelled as I watched her grab a heavy roller.

We all followed her outside to where I saw a brand new car. It was my dream car... a black jeep that I've been wanting ever since I got my license.

"I'm not giving a car to a fucking dyke!" She yelled and she smashed the front window to pieces.

"Mom..." Paxton whispered.

My mom went crazy. She destroyed the car in pieces and everyone in the neighborhood was watching...

I looked at Kacy who was shocked. I ran back in the house slamming my door and just broke down in my room.

"Peyton!!" Kacy yelled and I just didn't answer.

Paxton's Pov
"Mom how could you..." I said as dad stopped her from tearing down the rest of the car.

This car couldn't work anymore. There was no repairs that could fix the damage she did to it.

And it was also a black jeep. A car that Peyton has been wanting since day 1. My mom was furious. She ran inside and we could see Kacy banging on the door.

"YOU!! GET OUT!" Mom yelled at Kacy.

And has matter of fact Kacy did. She brought her phone and keys and left the house.

It was now my mom banging on the door. When Peyton opened it she was literally sobbing in front of us.

Peyton was in shock and she couldn't say anything. She was just about to collapse when my dad caught her.

"Honey I think your making this a big deal..." he said and mom just laughed.

"I don't want a dyke in the fucking house." She said and that broke Peyton even more.

"Mom. This is Peyton we're talking about. Your really just gonna kick her out?" I asked and she laughed.

"Pack your things and leave the house." Mom said sternly.

A/n

I am truly sorry 😀