8

Anna's POV
I was kinda worried about Peyton. Jackson looked mad as if he was gonna hurt someone.

I went on Snapchat to see if I could find her and she was surprisingly on my add me list.
I added her and waited patiently before getting a notification.

She added me back... I snapped her taking a silly pic. She only repelend with a ceiling picture.

I asked if she was okay but it took her awhile to respond.

She responded with im okay... but it didn't seem much cause she gave me a half a picture. She looked as if she was laying in bed too. She also... looked really tired...

I watched her typing as she sent something.

'We're gonna have to tutor somewhere else' she sent and I nodded before sending 'that's no problem'

We started to snap more of each other but she only sent like ceiling pictures or anything but her face.

There's no way... Peyton would allow Jackson to hit her... would she? But on the other side Jackson is way too strong for Peyton...

Oh god... what if he hurt her because of me. Shit...

The next time I told her to show me her face but she only gave me a face that was in the dark. I've seen Jackson... he's usually kind and so upbeat but I've really messed him up.

Flashback

"Oh Cmon Jack. Your gonna be fine." I said.

"No! She probably hates me!" He yelled and I could only laugh.

I pushed him over to the beautiful girl who's name was Kelly. He was nervous but they managed to hit off pretty well. That was until Kelly found my secret.

She had found out I was an intersex and she lied to me telling her and Jackson broke up.

I couldn't hurt Jackson but I was so into it that me and her had hooked up. Once Kelly smirked at me she had told the whole school I had a dick. I didn't eat... I didn't sleep. Me and Jackson's friendship was completely ruined.

He spit a disgust face at me. That's when he found Peyton and that's probably why he's hated me so much...

Flashback ends

I didn't mean to hurt him... I really thought Kelly and him broke up. Plus I didn't want to hookup with Kelly she practically forced herself onto me.

He had never let it go that day and it completely broke me. He was truly my bestfriend until that day.

I didn't eat... I did so much heavy damage to myself that my friends practically Had to drag me out of bed just to get to the kitchen.

I did so much self harm and led myself into deep depression. I hated the way I was and I hated the fact that I was born with this... but I continued to make my rep in highschool and it turned out better than I thought.

I couldn't let him hurt Peyton... after all she doesn't deserve to let Jackson take out all his pain on her. I felt bad in ways I couldn't even explain.

I asked Peyton if she could call... she thought about it first before saying yes.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" I asked her but she didn't say anything.

"Peyton?" I whispered in the phone.

"Oh- sorry... I was doing something. I'm okay. How are you?" She said changing the subject quickly.