65

Peyton's Pov
It's been a few weeks and me and Kacy has grown closer together. Almost has if we knew each other for awhile.

"PEYTONNN WAKE UP!" I heard seeing Paxton.

"Wake up! Wake up!" She yelled as I groaned.

I looked on my desk grabbing the pills and I shoved it in my drawer. Aderall. It was just a simple medicine to help me with sleep.

Take enough Aderall and it can get you high. I've felt it before yet I've used it ever since. The doctor suggested something a little different but did I listen. Obviously I needed someway to cope.

Paxton wanted to stay with me for the rest of senior year so that I wouldn't be alone.

"I got breakfastttt!!! And someone's at the door for you." She said passing me a burrito.

I got up to the door to see Kacy. She smiled before asking me to hang out with her today.

"Yeah sure come in." I said and I brought her to my room.

"Woah. I like the color of your room." She said.

I changed my room around where the walls were light grey and I changed the way I set my bed around and tv.

She sat on my bed while I changed in the closet. I came out and she was holding a picture up.

"I see you guys were really close." She mumbled.

I had an entire collage of all types of pictures. And occasionally Anna would put some up that picture of us too. I almost didn't even realize until Kacy pointed it out. I had gotten so use to them that I didn't realize.

"Sorry I didn't mean for you to think about her." Kacy said setting the picture down.

I realized I still had me and Anna's photo in my wallet. Am I ever gonna take that out? Probably no I'll forget each time.

"You coming? I have a great place to bring you." She and I nodded as we walked out.

"Hey wait I wanna talk to Peyton first!" Paxton yelled out jerking me to her room.

"Hey... I've see you've moved on?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Whatever you did to get yourself to go to school or to get out of bed everyday im so proud of you." She said hugging me.

"I wish I had your motivation." She said and j smiled.

"Well Your the one who dragged me out of bed by literally my leg..." I said and she smiled.

She did. She dragged me out of my room by my leg and than made me go to the park... that's what Paxton would do while Lucas would try to stop her.

She gave me tight hug before letting me leave. Kacy smiled before taking my hand and leading me to her car.

We drove quite awhile before we reached a rocky area full of nature.

"I forgot to ask... did you bring clothes?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"It's okay. I brought extra." She said pulling out a black duffel bag.

"Cmon." She said taking my hand.

She intertwined our fingers and took us through the woods.

"I always come here. And no I'm not here to do anything skeptical. It's quite pretty if I say so." She said as we reached a small waterfall lake.

"Oh my god..." I mumbled.

"Cmon." She said as we went to the top of the waterfall.

She flatten out a blanket before hell putting food out. Sitting me next to her as she opened the food. It was a subway sandwich with some fruits and other things like chips.

"I didn't know what you liked." She mumbled.

"Is this a date?" I asked and she faked gasp.

"How dare you consider this a da- yes, yes this is a date." She said laughing.

I finished my sub when Kacy stood up. She put out a hand for me to take.

"Cmon. It will be fun." She said and I questioned.

She started to take her shirt off and I looked away. She turned my face back to her.

"It's okay." She whispered.

She started to take her shorts off realizing she had Nike pros on.

"You gonna take yours off?" She asked and I realized I was in shorts.

I didn't really want to but my mind got cut off when Kacy ran off straight diving in the water. I looked out beyond the edge to see her poking up from the water.

"Not a hard impact! Cmon!" She yelled and I took my sweatshirt off.

I had realized I was in boxers as well. Great. I looked over to see Kacy's shirt. I put it on over the sports bra I had over.

I looked down and it was like 15 feet down.

"It's okay. Just don't belly flop alright?" She yelled and I closed my eyes taking a jump.

I felt the splash and the water impact felt like I was drowning but someone pulled me up.

"You forgot to swim." She said laughing a little.

I rolled my eyes before my feet landed on the ground. I realized I could stand in the shallow end.

"Come here." She said as she took my hands making me spin.

She smiled before she started to walk with me. We were dancing in the water which was fun.

Before she started to splash water at me as I laughed. I splashed back before I knew it we were both out of breath.

"I'm cold." I said and she nodded.

She took me out to the water climbing back up. She took out some clothes for me to put over.

"The sun should dry the clothes you have on now." She said tugging at the shirt I had on.

"Oh shit forgot." I said taking it off.

I could see her staring she followed back up to my face. I felt her come closer seeing her hands on my waist. She looked at me before her face got closer and before I knew it our lips attached.

~~~~~~

I walked into class to see Anna and the teacher talking. She looked at me before I gave her a slight smile. She gave one back like she always did.

"Well Your gonna need another tutor that can handle your anger with problems." The teacher said and Anna stomped out of the class.

A/n

First your gonna see a lot of Kacy and Peyton but once again reassuring that Peyton and Anna will end up together.

The reason why is... this book is gonna be more than 100 chapters so I have to space it out. Like I said drama.

Please don't be mad that your gonna see a lot of Peyton and Kacy because I'd like to show Peyton trying to move on.

Second please don't often point out my mistakes because my writing shows a lot of my dyslexic and I really don't want people to point out the obvious mistakes I've made. And if you do I'm most likely not gonna change it.

Third don't be criticizing the main characters I've put. Like Peyton or Anna or Kacy. Jackson is fine but I don't like to see Criticism in the book because they were made like that for a reason.

Thanks