21

Disorders are on basic researched and is not into detailed fact. If you suffer from these symptoms I've mentioned in the chapter please make sure you don't see these true stated facts until a doctor.

The facts listed in this chapter are all based on online research so please don't correct me Bc I'm gonna hit you with pan if you do. Thank you <3

Anna's POV
I waited... and waited for Peyton to show up to the tutoring sessions... She hasn't shown up in the last 10 sessions and my graders are rapidly dropping.

"Oh fuck it." I said getting my stuff.

I drove over to Peyton's house as I knocked on the door to hear no one answering... I got the key that Paxton gave to me and unlocked the door. I immediately went to Peyton's room to see her room dark blue...

All this time she was sleeping! Goddamnit.

I stepped closer and realized she was holding onto something as if she fell asleep reading a book.

I quietly and carefully pulled the book out and skimmed through the pages. It as almost she was researching because half the pages was unwritten.

I started on the first page which read BPD — Borderline Personality Disorder. I looked down and my name... my name caught my eye.

"Why would she put my name in this borderline personality stupid fucking disorder book." I said as I read the pages of symptoms.

"Mood Swings... Unstable relationship. Oh my god that is sooo true." I whispered laughing.

I looked at Peyton who turned over. Half of the bed was available to me so I sat down reading the rest of the book.

"Impulsive... self harm... and risky behavior. Suspiciousness and inappropriate anger." I mumbled...

There were a lot more other symptoms to the book and it was hard to read by the fact it was so dark.

"Fear of abandonment and a mental therapist." I whispered.

I turned the page and started to read everything in this book.

Borderline personality disorder usually begins by early adulthood. The condition seems to be worse in young adulthood and may gradually get better with age.

With borderline personality disorder, you have an intense fear of abandonment or instability, and you may have difficulty tolerating being alone. Yet inappropriate anger, impulsiveness and frequent mood swings may push others away, even though you want to have loving and lasting relationships.

The things she wrote in this book. It seems all familiar to me as if I suffered these... I hate to jump into conclusions so I slam the book shut and got mad.

Why would she put my name in this book.

I examined her room and looked to see the similar books just like this...

"Bipolar Depression..." I mumbled starting to read it.

Again I saw a name... Jackson Cohen...

Bipolar disorder, formerly called manic depression, is a mental health condition that causes extreme mood swings that include emotional highs (mania or hypomania) and lows (depression).

When become depressed, might feel sad or hopeless and lose interest or pleasure in most activities. When mood shifts to mania or hypomania (less extreme than mania),  may feel euphoric, full of energy or unusually irritable. These mood swings can affect sleep, energy, activity, judgment, behavior and the ability to think clearly.