"You are very grumpy in the morning"

Oh my-

"Sorry if i may of gotten into your personal space without your consent but there's always blood thirsty creatures roaming around waiting for their prey" i gulp down hard processing his words.

"Blood thirsty?" a smirk takes over his face, a nod leading in after.

Screw this.

________________

Galen

The only bloody thirsty creature here is me.

I love the way she acts so tough but is so scared deep inside her soul.

I can smell her emotions which pisses me off cause she's always angry or sad.

On one hand, i put a man made tampon inside her for multiple reasons.

One of them being for other blood thirsty creatures.

The second one being i dont want her to be uncomfortable.

And the third.. for me.

Last night when she told me she touched herself before i almost lost it.

That was so fucking attractive of her.

A princess known to be as innocent turns out not to be.

She drives me insane i tell you!

I would gladly push her off a bridge.

But if she asked me to jump off a bridge i would do b it with no questions asked.

She didn't seem to notice my black eyes as i wiped her down, almost as if it was my own cum running down those beautiful thighs of hers.

No stop it Galen.

Or Jaxon.

Fuck

I should've never made a deal with The Royals, specially The Royal Jaxon.

For this whole thing to go out steadily i have to kill her.

Or at least trap her before the day i'm supposed to be wed off, in return i get my Avery back.

Jaxon said the steps were simple,

Act like the charming man i am, seduce her, get her trust, lead her to Flor, and last but not least make her fall in love with me.

Without myself getting attached.

Its gonna hurt so bad.

But what hurts most is knowing who killed her father.

I need her though, all of her.

Her body, her laugh, her stubbornness.

I want all of it.