Every Winnie the Pooh Ship, ever

Start from the beginning

3/10 (romantic)

10/10 (platonic)

PoohRoo (Winnie the Pooh x Roo)
*clears throat* No <3

Honestly even platonically, I don't think Pooh and Roo have that strong a bond, think it might be the weakest in the Hundred Acre Wood for some reason.

Also Roo is baby.

-1000/10

Cristopher Winnie (Christopher Robin x Winnie the Pooh)
Don't make me clear my throat again.

Yeah so no.

The thing with Pooh Ships is that, you can't really argue an age difference problem, because the age differences are confusing as fuck, so we'll go with- just no maybe? They're besties and one is pretty much imagining the other. No.

-1000/10

Poohkey (Winnie the Pooh x Smokey the Bear)
No. Pooh deserves better than that fucking sexual harassment forest service bear. I spit on Smokey's shirtless ass.

Together they make a full out fit tho. Red Crop Top, awful hat and ugly jeans.

0/10

BearMouse (Winnie the Pooh x Mickey Mouse)
I mean it's cute I guess. Pooh and Mickey are both Disney Mascots. Only difference is one of them has a personality.

MICKEY STANS DON'T COME FOR ME I'LL SEND MY EMOTIONAL SUPPORT VILLAINS ON YOU.

There is a comic where Mickey has like a full red outfit and he cuts off the top to give to Pooh, and it's so fucking cute.

They would be cute, I'm not disputing that, but I don't really see it.

4/10

Winlight (Winnie the Pooh x Twilight Sparkle)
The respective Main Characters of their Franchises. My problem is, is that Twilight seems like a high strung intellectual that wants to get shit done as quickly as possible, and Pooh is kind of a lovable dummy who wanders.

There's a childlike innocence to Pooh that Twily seriously lacks. While I do wanna see Pooh teach her to relax, I can't see much more than a short lived, episode long friendship come out of that.

2/10

PoohPie (Winnie the Pooh x Pinkie Pie)
Same problem as Tigger x Pooh, but in this scenario seeing Pinkie make Honey treats for him would be really cute. I do still think Pinkie's too energetic and out there for Pooh, but nevertheless I think I'd slightly prefer them.

4.5/10

WinnieFly (Winnie the Pooh x Fluttershy)
I mean Pooh clearly does well with anxious people, Piglet seems to love and trust him. And Fluttershy would LOVE Pooh. Heck, she's in love with Discord so what's stopping her from dating a yellow bear. On the other hand, something feels OFF, you know. A couple interactions between them would be cute, but I can't see like a full fleshed out relationship of any kind between them.

3/10

MaudPooh (Maud Pie x Winnie the Pooh)
Lmao. Pooh and Eeyore seem to get along, but I feel like Maud is too qualified to be in a relationship with him. Like Maud is a college graduate who's already in a relationship, and Pooh has been living in the same home chasing Honey for fucking centuries. I mean, I feel like it would be funny, but I can't see most Pooh x MLP crossover ships being a thing, and this is one of them.

2/10

PoohJack (Winnie the Pooh x Applejack)
Applejack is a farm girl that values hard work, and Pooh is a Communist. No. Not really much else to say I feel like Applejack is too much of a workaholic to be with Pooh, and Pooh is Pooh, enough said. Feel like he would enjoy the Apples tho. Like if she occasionally hosted him and his buddies for a picnic with pies and honey at the farm, that'd be cute I think, but romantically I can't imagine it.