1/29/22

Dear Journal and people reading this journal,

>Afternoon: 2:17
~•I just woke up from a phone call from my friend, thank goodness they called and woke me up, because if they didn't them I'd probably sleep all day (ꏿ﹏ꏿ;). Might eat some pastries and berries for breakfast and try to mentally wake up some more. I'll do that a little later since I'm on call with a friend. That's all for now I'll write in you later•~

>Later on: 3:52
~•Im about to go out in the snow since there's a lot of it and it looks so pretty, I wish I could go and paint it but it's too windy. Don't worry I'll be warm I have warm stuff in and anyways I don't get cold fast. I'll update how it went later, by for now.•~

>Evening: 4:52
~•Just got back home and let's say there was a lot of snow like Dragonspine level and it was just about that level of coldness too. Wearing fingerless gloves isn't a good idea, my fingers were freezing (ᗒᗩᗕ) Also tried snow since I kept quoting Xiao and not to offend anyone but I don't get the appeal. My brother found big ice rocks and I would pose as Zhongli  and say "I will have order" and he would throw it at the ground. Also he wrote 'your  mom' in the snow. I've also been getting things to order for my Kaeya cosplay since I can't afford the outfit since it's totally out of my price range .·´¯'(>▂<)´¯'·.
On top of that also been figuring out for my Diluc and Zhongli cosplay but I've decided to not worry about that since I got anxious looking at other people's Diluc cosplay. Also around like 2 in the morning I changed my theme to Albedo, I was bored and decided to change my theme also my friend is someone else for Mondstadt so yeah. Might not hangout with a friend tomorrow because of the weather (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ That's it for now I'll  write in you later, hehe bye•~

>Night: 10:53
~•Wow! It is later than I expected. I just got off of playing Genshin and let me tell ya I hate Inazuma, it does look really good but I hate how everything is out to kill you. I maybe just minding my own business trying to figure out a puzzle when rift hounds come out of nowhere and almost kill my team, it also doesn't help that there under leveled. I did a side quest which gave primos and thought it would be quick, well nope it was not and half of the time my team was on life support (╥﹏╥) Well I now have a c1 Xingqiu which is good since he's my sub-dps for my team. I'm most likely gonna shower soon and fix my hair and then do my face routine. I'm gonna get something to eat since I'm lightheaded, so bye for now (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。•~

>Midnight: 12:00
~•I ate and was waiting 30 minutes but it turned into like an hour. I'm gonna go shower now and do my face routine and I might stay up a little bit more, but I just wanted to write this and finish this since it's technically the next day already. Anyways bye everyone and I'll write in you tomorrow.•~

-Signing of, Jamp