Ferris Wheels

Saturday, 11:52pm

hey vega…where are you?

vega text me back

"…Vega…hmm I hope everything's okay…"

seriously tori, is everything okay? please text me back.

12:27pm

"Okay…pick up. Pick up. Pickup…goddamnit!" *Beep* "Hey Vega…um you need to call me back. I just…saw something. I need to know where you are."

vega. text me. ASAP. i need to talk to you. where are you!?

"Oh my god. Why isn't she picking up? Please God do not…ughhh."

VEGA text me!

"Please Vega…please pick up this fucking phone…come on…come on…pick up…pick up! …FUCK!" *Beep* "Vega, seriously call me back. Please, it's important. Let me know if everything's okay…where the hell are you?"

12:46pm

TORI FUCKING TEXT ME BACK!

"Pick up Tori. Pick up the phone!" *Beep* "Vega- Tori I…can you please please please call me or text me. I don't- you…I swear to God if you- if something happened, I'm going to kill you. I need to know that you're okay! Just-pick up your damn phone! God, this cannot be happening…C-call me back okay? Please. I hate you for not picking up. Vega I-I swear…ughhh…if anything…I don't know what…I-I love you…"

2:41pm

hey Jade…um is everything okay?

TORI WHERE ARE YOU?

whoa calm down, remember i told you me and my family were going to the beach today?

i know that! thats why ive been trying to reach you, you absolute fucking idiot!

what the hell!? why are you so mad?

BECAUSE! ughhh where are you right now!? did you see the news?

Tori answer me.

no i didn't see anything…we just got home.

did you listen to the voicemails i left you?

no.

hold on. i will now.

good. dont.

NO! dont listen to them!

vega seriously just forget it!

vega!

Oh my god.

Ughh…told you not to listen

2:53

"What."

"Jade were you crying on that last one!? What happened? Why were you crying?"