Cнаpтёя 18

M A R L E Y

Excitement thrums through me, as my Master leads me through the halls and to his room. "Strip then kneel in the middle of the room, I'll be right back." He leaves, not giving me a chance to respond and it makes my cock impossibly harder.

I quickly do as he say, my cock standing proudly as I wait for my Master. My Master is such a beautiful and kind master. "Such a good pet I have." My Master says, running his fingers through my hair, tugging occasionally.

"Always, Master." I look up at him, hoping to convey that I full submit to him.

"A little Birdy told me that, Marley likes to be tied up and gagged, only taking what his Master is willing to give him." He says casually as if he's talking about the weather. A lust so fierce burns inside, the thought of being nothing more than a tool to satisfy my Master, does nothing to calm my lust, in fact it makes it grow.

"Yes Master, I am nothing but a toy for you to use." I bow, placing my forehead to his feet, and righting myself back up.

"I don't remember, giving you permission to speak, boy." Master sneers, gripping my face and I will myself not to cum, that Master wouldn't like it if I did. A whimper escapes me. "Are you really going to cum, just because I grabbed your face?" He taunts and I whine more, the humiliation of it all, makes my cock leak.

"Such a needy boy, but that's okay because Master will take care of it all." Master says, placing a bruising kiss on my lips and I shudder. "Such a desperate, slut." He says between kisses.

He examines me, humming softly to himself, as if this is a regular thing, as if I'm nothing more than a thing and I revel in it. Master goes to sit down at his desk. "Come here, pet." He says, and I move towards him quickly, almost falling trying to get to my Master. "For this, you are allowed to talk. Would you be alright being in a scene for the rest of the day?" He asks me, carding his fingers gently through my hair.

"Yes, Sir. I want to do it." I know he can hear the pleading in my voice.

"That means no cumming without permission, no sitting on furniture, hell you won't be able to do anything unless I give you my permission to do so." He gives me a look so intense, it cause me to shiver.

"I understand, I still want it." I tell him seriously. I like having my freedoms taken away for a period of time.

What's your safe word, Pet?" He asks and I become giddy again.

"Lemon." I tell him easily and he nods.

"Hard limits?"

"Knife, bodily fluids." I tell him easily and he nods.

"No more talking now. Get under the desk." He demands and I do, waiting for his next order. His cock looks at me, and my mouth waters at the sight of it. "Warm up my cock, slut. If you suck or try to make me cum, you will regret it."

I immediately take him into my mouth, his cock resting against my tongue and I sigh at the feel of it. I hear soft music begin and the sound of his fingers typing away and I let myself drift away, knowing that I'm serving my Master how he wants me to serve him.

I don't know how long it's been, but a tug at my hair, alerts me awake, and I whine as his cock slip out of my mouth. "Hush, boy." He reprimands gently and I do as he says immediately. "Come out from under my desk."

I crawl out, my muscles stiff, and once I'm out take a moment to stretch deeply. "It's luck time, you are to walk two paces behind me, and you are to kneel beside my chair once I have sat down." Master says, and I nod.

Master puts on some sweatpants and a t-shirt, while I stay naked. He leaves the room and I follow two paces behind him. Everyone greets Sage, but not me and I can only assume he's told them about what's happening and the fact that everyone's ignoring me, causes my semi-hard cock to become fully erect quickly.

I kneel beside Master, and he'd give me scraps occasionally and I'd take them. My Master is so generous. Everyone is talking, but I can't seem to really understand what they're saying. All I hear is muffled voices and laughs. I look up at my Master and he's looking at me in a look I can only describe as pride and maybe adoration, but either way that look makes me swell with happiness. "Come along, pet." Master says, and I follow behind him to the kitchen.

We go to the living room, and I kneel in front of him as he instructed me to. "I want you to use my foot to get off. I know your cock is aching for a release." He teases, and I can't stop the moan that leaves me. I push my cock towards his foot, gasping as soon as his socked foot, makes contact with my sensitive cock, and is if a switch went off I frantically humped his foot, praying that my orgasm come, so I can please my Master. I look up and see his eyes are glued to the T.V. as if watching me get off on his foot is something that happens, as if I'm nothing more than a thing, that he allows to touch him, and that thought sends me over the edge.

I cum, rutting against his foot, as he continues to ignore my presence and if I could my cock would be at full hardness again. "Take off my socks and give me yours." I do so immediately, and once I'm done I place a kiss of gratitude on his feet.

"Come up here pet, the scene is over." He tells me and I do, snuggling into my Master's warmth as he comforts me, and tells me the sweetest things. "Sleep, baby. I'll be here when you wake up."

...and I do sleep, dreaming of my Master and how I can please him in the future.