I nod and finally there aren't any house chores work to do .

______________

It was after noon and the lunch was ready .

"Here",I say and keep the plate infront of Yash on the table in the living room .

He was doing something with his phone .

"There isn't network?",he asks .

"No there isn't that's why I don't use my phone . Infact no one uses mobile phone here",I tell him .

"Then how do people talk to their relatives who live somewhere else?",He asks .

"There is a telephone in one of Sarpanch's shop from there or some times people come at my home to call",I tell him .

"When the rain stops we will go to the sarpanch's shop . I was gonna ask someone to repair it but it started raining heavily",I tell him .

The rest of the day went by but the rain didn't stopped .

_____________

It was the next day . Yash stayed yesterday too .

Like yesterday I woke up , took a bath , made breakfast , ate with Yash , cleaned the house with Yash helping then watched tv , made lunch , ate it with Yash , made some  dress designs while Yash watched tv , took a afternoon nap .

Now it was evening . And the rain finally stopped . The sky was clear now . It didn't looked like it would rain anymore .

"The rain stopped we could go now",I say .

"Will the shop be open?",he asks .

"Maybe I don't know we could go and check",I say . He nods and starts to put on his shoes but I stop him and give him a normal slipper and luckily it fits him . It was my brother's old slipper .

"The village people will see and be fascinated and don't take your phone too as someone might see that too and people don't use phone here so they will get fascinated seeing your phone too",I tell him .

"Can you give me a paper and pen?",he asks .  I go in and bring out pen and paper .

He scribbles many numbers on the paper and we are ready to leave .

"Wait ",I say before he opens the door .

"If someone asks who are you we will tell them you are my brother and your name isn't Yash for now your name is Soham Verma ",I say .

"Why ? ",he asks .

"If the people realise that you aren't related to me and stayed a night with a pregnant lady when her husband isn't around I don't know what they will do so let's just pretend you are my older brother",I say .

"Okay",he says and I wear my slipper too and we go out .

The sky was very clear now . It dosen't looks like it will rain again yet .

"Aare Sakshi yeh tumahre saath kon hai ?",the other neighbour aunty asks .
[Trans:Sakshi who is this with you?]

"Mausi yeh mere bade bhaiya hai",I tell her .
[Trans:Aunt this is my older brother]

"Kidhar ja rahe ho tum dono?",she asks .
[Trans: Where are you two going?]

These neighbour aunties will won't let me live in peace . They ask to much questions as if it's their business . And then gossip around it .

"Ghar par call lagane ja rahe hai ki bhaiya sahi salamt pahauch gaye 2 din se barish chal rahi thi na toh bata nai paye",I say .
[Trans:we going to call at home to inform my older brother is here safe and sound ]

"Beta kab aaye tum?",the neighbour aunty asks Yash .
[Trans:Son when did you came?"]

Gosh why won't she stop asking questions .

"2 din pehle",Yash replies to her .
[Trans:2 days ago]

"Naam kya hai tumhara?",she asks again .
[Trans:what is your name?]

I swear I will kill her someday she talks and asks so many questions.

"Soham Verma",Yash tells her .

"Aunty abhi hum jaate hai ghar waale pareshan ho rahe honge na",I say and quickly go away from there Yash following me .
[Trans:Aunty now we should go . Our family might be worrying about us]

"Sorry about her she is like that only pokes in other people's matter and then gossip about it",I say .

"It's okay",He says .

"Now she will tell someone about you and the whole village will know it later on",I say .

"Don't worry I will be going back soon anyways",he says .

"Btw listen if we see the sarcpanch he knows my father and mother he knows my father has 2 children me and my brother and knows my brother is married too but he has never met you  okay so if he asks any questions I will try to answer most of them",I ramble

"So know the basic information my sister-in-law's name is Ankita and she is your wife for now if he asks why didn't you brought her tell her she is pregnant which she actually is  that's why she didn't came and my father's name is Rajesh and mother's name is Lalita ",I stop rambling .

"Okay okay and slow down now",he says .

"Sorry",I say and scratch the back of my neck embrassed .

We reach the shop and luckily it's open .

He takes out the coins from his pocket which he brought along and tries to call .

"Beta phone kaam nai kar raha hai",the sarpanch comes and says .
[Trans:The phone isn't working]

Why did he have to come now ?!

Yash keeps the phone dissapointment evident on his face .

"Kon ho tum maine toh pehle tumhe kabhi nai dekha yaha",the sarpanch says .
[Trans: who are you ? I never saw you before here]

"Mai Sakshi ka bada bhai hu",Yash says .
[Trans:I am Sakshi's older brother]

"Aacha Tum Soham ho baapre tu toh bade voh kya kehte hai handsome lagte ho",He says .
[Trans:Oh you are Soham . Oh god you look what they say handsome you look handsome]

I had to bite my lips to control my laugh when I see the look on Yash's face .

"Phone kab thik honga?",I ask quickly .
[Trans: when will the phone start working?]

"3 din lagenge ",he tells .
[Trans:It will take 3 days]

Me and Yash decided to head back but Sarpanch stops us and asks Yash if he could help him fixing the table in the shop .

"I will be here only talking with the lady don't worry",I whisper to him and he nods and goes to help the sarpanch hesitantly .

It looks like Yash will stay here for 3 more days .

                        *******

Here is the 5th chapter !

Lmao Yash indirectly got bro-zoned by Sakshi .

What do you guys think about this chapter ?

Next update will be up soon !

Stay tuned for it !