"Everyone ready?" Osamu asked as soon as they finished grabbing their 'weapons'.

"Where are we going?" Akagi asked.

"We'll go back to our house to grab Sparky, we can decide after that," Osamu answered.

"Yeah, our house is also the closest," Atsumu agreed.

"That sounds good," Suna said.

Komori looked at Sakusa as the latter nodded in agreement.

"Okay then, let's go," Osamu said as he walked out of the kit room, the others following behind him.

They walked towards the door that led into the first floor corridors.

Osamu and Suna were walking in front with Sakusa and Atsumu a bit behind them.

Komori and Akagi were at the back, just out of earshot of the others.

Akagi took hold of Komori's hand.

"You okay?" Komori whispered.

"Yeah... It's just... The video on Tsumu's phone..." Akagi answered.

"It scared me too, Nari," Komori replied, "But as long as I'm here, I won't let anything happen to you... Got that?"

Komori turned to Akagi, staring directly into the smaller boy's eyes.

There was no hint of hesitation in his eyes or words.

Akagi blushed as he nodded.

Komori smiled and let go of Akagi's hand to wrap his arm over the latter's shoulder, his other hand still holding the bat.

Akagi leaned into the touch, smiling feintly as they exited the gym.

The corridors were dark, the only light was the dim redness of the sun.

They ran through the corridors, quickly making their way to the exit.

They burst through the exit doors of the school.

Their eyes widened in shock.

The city was in total chaos.

There was smoke and fires everywhere.

The sky was dark.

The sound of police sirens and screams filled the air.

Ambulances and firetrucks were racing all over the place.

But worst of all was the fact that the street were infested with those creatures running around and killing people.

"Quickly! Run!" Osamu shouted as they took off towards the Miya residence.

They made it without any problems, though their hearts were racing the entire time.

Once they got inside, Osamu locked the door.

They separated to chill out for a while and just absorb everything that was happening.

Osamu was sitting alone on his bed in his room when he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," he said without turning towards the door.

He heard the door open and felt a weight settle on the bed behind him.

He felt a pair of arms circle around his neck as someone placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Are you okay?" Suna asked softly as he peeked past Osamu's shoulder.

Osamu nodded slowly.

He was looking down at his phone.

The video that Atsumu took while he was running to the gym played out on screen. He had sent it to himself to analyze it.

Suna sighed and got off the bed.

He walked in front of Osamu, slowly removing the phone from his boyfriend's hands and placing it on the bedside table.

Suna then cupped Osamu's cheek with his right hand while he stroked the latter's hair with his left hand.

"We've known each other for three years and have been dating for two of them, Osamu... I know when you're not okay," he said softly as he tilted the grey-haired boy's chin up to look at him.

Osamu looked down as he pulled Suna down onto his lap.

"I just... I thought I'd lost Tsumu for a while there..." Osamu confessed.

Suna sighed softly before pressing his forehead against Osamu's.

"But you didn't... That's all that matters now... We can't change whatever hell was unleashed into our world, but at least we're all still together," Suna replied.

Osamu nodded before closing the space between their lips and slowly kissing Suna.

His arms tightened around Suna's waist as the latter's grip on his hair became stronger.

After a minute, Osamu pulled away, breaking the kiss. He leaned into Suna's chest as the brunette slowly rubbed his back and placed a soft kiss on the top of his head.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Not them sleeping on badass Atsumu smh

Anygays, byee!
-CrackshotReaper

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -