Part 19

Olivia's pov

After our kiss, I walked Lily back to her house, giving her a brief hug before starting the walk back to my own house. I couldn't help the smile creep on to my face as I thought about what happened.
I had finally kissed her, and she had kissed me back!
I opened the door to my house, taking my shoes off and walking into the kitchen.
"Hey liv" my dad said, as he closed the fridge.
"Hi" I said, patting him on the back as I walked out the kitchen.

The next day I woke up in a good mood, and I quickly got ready for my shift at the shop.as I was about to leave, I checked my phone.
Hey
What're you doing today?
I looked at the messages from Lily and smiled, before quickly typing my response.
Got work but after that nothing. Wbu?
Pretty much as soon as I'd sent the message, three circles appeared on my screen.
Same, do you maybe want to come over later?
I couldn't stop the smile coming onto my face as I read it. I typed a response before deleting it. Don't want to sound too excited, that'll seem needy.
I typed a less enthusiastic but still excited reply and went with it
Yeah I'd like that. See you then x

:)

My shift passed by pretty quickly, and soon enough I was already going home. When I got into my bedroom, I flopped onto my bed, pulling my phone out my pocket.
Hey, when do you want me to come round?
I typed the message to lily and sent it, then I lay my head onto my pillow. As I lay there waiting for her reply it dawned on me. I really like her. I mean I knew I liked her already but, I really fucking like her. It's not just some stupid crush on my brothers girlfriend anymore.
My thoughts were interrupted by my phone buzzing.
I quickly picked it up and read the message.
You can come now if you want?
I typed my reply and sent it, trying to ignore the butterflies in my stomach.
Yeah, I'll be there in 20 :)

___________________
Short filler chapter rlly :/ sorry for the wait. The next one should probably be out tomorrow :)